Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: FF7 Riddles - Part Deux

Default FF7 Riddles - Part Deux

Picking up where the original riddles left off. You don't really need to know the details, do you?

"Explosions as of rocket blasts shatter unto the earth
    A mountain from the clouds explodes and brings the antonym of birth
    A ray of light but not of hope shines from beyond the sky
    More death and devastation will occur when it arrives"
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Sephiroth?

no its the meteor.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

It's not a thing.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?

Jenova?
    I'll figure it out later...

Weapon?
    Cloud?

I'll say FB's close. I won't say why

clouds limit meteo rain or whatever the exact name is.
    Noone can clearly see what I truly am nor can they see what I am not. In this I am the greatest of mysteries and noone has yet been able to solve it. If you see me you haven't seen me. If you don't see me then you might have just seen me. And in the end you are all left to wonder if I actually existed at all or if i was simply a trick played upon your feeble minds.

Blue eyes and blonde hair have nothing to do with it. hehe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    It's not a thing.

Articles

Lifestream?

Does it have anything to do with Ultima WEAPON crashing near Cosmo Canyon, enabling you to reach the Ancient Forest?

It has nothing to do with any particular event . . . but UW is close.

HINT: There are three answers, name them all.

Diamond weapon is my answer
    parts refer to the crater where the weapons came from.....and the mako cannon.

You need to be an AIRhead to guess the answer.

"Explosions as of rocket blasts shatter unto the earth (Sounds like the Highwind's rockets being enabled)
    A mountain from the clouds explodes and brings the antonym of birth (When the Highwind speeds toward the Northern Crater and the real Sephiroth)
    A ray of light but not of hope shines from beyond the sky (Meteor is in the sky at this time)
    More death and devastation will occur when it arrives" (Meteor is going to eliminate the Planet)