Thread: Im stuck on the end of the first world

Default Im stuck on the end of the first world

I'm stuck on the boss cannon right before you get into the earth temple-thing. I'm on lv. 20, is that under lv.? Where should i train, i've been to the forest where you get ramuh, is there anything else? please help me.
    When you can do everything, the hardest part is doing anything.

For those who play XI, Katsushiro: Bahamut Server

Hey, you know, I'm stuck on the same exact part. Except I'm at Lv. 18, have A Sorceorer, Black Mage with White Mage overtones, Hunter, and Thief, and I don't have Ramuh. Where is he? Anyway, I find Sorcerors with Bolt2 on their swords work good. I might try an all'sorcerer party. BTW, the Flamethrowers give you a blue magic.

A balanced party is good for any occasion, an unbalanced party (IE one of all Sorcerors) is excellant for overcoming specific challenges but poor in general. If I recall, when I fought the battle that you're referring to I had a Sorceror, a White Mage/Time Mage, a Monk, and a Summoner/Black Mage. (Btw get the ability to wield a sword with two hands for your primary sorceror the damage skyrockets.) Keep in mind it's 3am where I am so I may not be recalling it with complete accuracy. But if I remember lightning is especially effective so that is probably your best bet for victory.
    "Your Life Is Yours Alone... Rise Up And Live It."

Turn one of your characters into a ninja (or, if you have a ninja, give the Throw ability to one of your guys), and then throw Bolt Scrolls like there's no tomorrow. The scrolls do 2000 damage or so, if I remember right. Just make sure you have a good White Magic user and you're all set.

You can buy Bolt Scrolls from Bartz's village. They're a wee bit expensive, but you should have money from all the levelling you're (hopefully) doing.

That's what I did, I had a ninja, I think it was Galuf. I'd been sailing the oceans and kept getting attacked by these water monsters who left lightning scrolls behind. I had around a dozen of 'em going into the battle.
    "Your Life Is Yours Alone... Rise Up And Live It."

I kind can't ail oceans after the Fireship incident :P.

Anyway,I bought 8 bolt scrolls. Where can I find Ramuh, though.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

He's in the forest near the istory falls, I think.

It's worth mentioning that L5 Doom (if you have that particular Blue Magic) can instantly kill the Launchers, leaving only the main cannon as a concern.