Thread: sphere type questions

Default sphere type questions

im pretty confused about these things.......what happens after you use them? can you only teleport once?
    since then....those 1000 words have never been spoken.......

Which FF Character Are You?

BeLIEve me! My name is...something..?'s Avatar

Are you talking about save spheres??
    You have to be more speciific, there are 15 billion types of spheres in FF X.
    The itching sensation is a good thing.

If ur referring to sphere that are used in the grid (Teleport Sphere), then yes, u can only teleport to a certain node (a node that u have activated, or izzit nodes that other character have activated?) ONCE. That means that if u wanna return back to u'r original location, u need to use the teleport sphere again.

If u'r referring to the save sphere, then no u can teleport back and forth from ur current location to the airship like there's no tomorrow.
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

thanks........
    since then....those 1000 words have never been spoken.......

Which FF Character Are You?

I just started the game and would like to know how will saveing up S.lvls help me later on or even at this point.
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://media.spikedhumor.com/3160/bush_worstdisaster.jpg[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 250 pixel height limit.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

it won't.

You use them to get better unless you want to do a no slvl game.

ok thx
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://media.spikedhumor.com/3160/bush_worstdisaster.jpg[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 250 pixel height limit.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

A SLvl in FFX is KIND OF similar to a character's level in other FF games. The difference is that when you level up in other games, your stats rise. When your SLvl rises in FFX, it just lets you another space on the sphere grid. Moving another space lets you activate more spheres, which raises your stats or gains new abilities. If you just let it build it won't help you any. Sorta like having tons of MP but no spells.

That much I know but there is also the differance here in chooseing which way you want to go on the grid.

That can be a pickle, what you have to do is look further down the grid, down each path, and pick the path that would be best for the character. Or set a goal for the character, and try and find the fastest way to that spot. Like i picked the goal of getting Yuna to learn 'Flare' so i took the best path to get to that spot, so now she knows flare. Simple as pie

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Default Teleport spheres

The teleport sphere is a one-use sphere that transports you to any previously activated node yours or your allies
    "This is my story, It'll go the way I want it, or I'll end it here."