Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: " The Incredibles " is overhyped !

Articles

The Incredibles rocked my socks. Out of all the Pixar movies I've seen, I'd say Finding Nemo was probably the least entertaining, but even that one was still good.

It was a great movie and I really enjoyed it. But it has been hyped up to much. I've been hearing people say that it's better than Shrek and Finding Nemo. But I think it's on about the same level.

Blog Entries

The Incredibles was alright. Just alright. Finding Nemo, on the other hand, sucked ass badly. Possibly worse than FFX-2. Possibly.

there was a picture here

My three and four year old nieces love this movie. I stopped watching animated/cartoony stuff ages ago.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I would tell you what I think of this movie, but a staff member who has the opposite opinion will probably ban me, so I won't.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I thought it was good. I bought the DVD before I had seen it, but it trned out to be a good movie. Jack Jack Attack, is the most hilarious extra feature/movie I have ever seen! ^_^

I really enjoyed the incredibles. If you want overhyped try finding Nemo, Or Monsters inc. Those movies bored me. I thought both Shreks were great and they both gave me a good laugh.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I thought it was awesome. I thought Finding Nemo was boring.
    Yeah.

I didn't hear all that much hype for it, but I loved it.

I am completely fed up with the media hype balooning around this movie.
    Yes... they did the same thing for Shrek 2. only alot more irritating and way more commercials and advertising

Those...eyebrows... Recognized Member XxSephirothxX's Avatar
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I didn't see much media hype for it at all beyond regular commercials. Besides, it's a very good movie, and deserving of praise. Second best Pixar flick, I'd say, behind Monsters, Inc.

It's a pretty good, but I found Finding Nemo to be better. =/

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I don't think either Shrek movie is overrated. Over-marketed maybe, but not overrated.
    They are over rated. People said they were good when they clearly were not. Not only did they have the insane notion that it was good but they took it a whole monkey in a rocket ship further and said it was great. Over rated...big time.

This movie on the other hand was awesome. As Sephex said earlier, Pixar has yet to dissappoint and this is no exception.

Well, it depends on what taste you have to actually like any films at all. I personally think the "Incredibles" was a pretty good movie. Shrek was not bad either. It's quite common for people to discuss a lot about a movie that is great, especially if it had many Oscar nominations or whatever. Having an Oscar nomination is no easy goal, and just having one is worthy enough for the movie to have good praise.

P.S. "Puss In Boots KiKs @$$"
    "Feed me."

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I don't think either Shrek movie is overrated. Over-marketed maybe, but not overrated.
    They are over rated. People said they were good when they clearly were not. Not only did they have the insane notion that it was good but they took it a whole monkey in a rocket ship further and said it was great. Over rated...big time.

This movie on the other hand was awesome. As Sephex said earlier, Pixar has yet to dissappoint and this is no exception.
    Shrek movies are great and theyve all made me and my friends laugh out loud. I didnt find them at all overrated.