Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you like or dislike Zidane? Give reasons!

Personally I liked Cloud more as a party leader. And I liked Irvine's attitude in FF8.

No i didnt dislike him. Zidane was great. He had an awsome personality and his hair was cool. Plus he had a tail.....meaning he could swing through the trees if he felt like it! Wish i had a tail. Speaking of the tail, anyone noticed how much its like Dragon Ball Z? Goku had a tail and when he went Super Saiyan 4, he grew red fur.....Zidane has a tail and when he enters a Trance state he grows red fur ........hmmmm

you're right! Why haven't i noticed that before? But it only has a slight similarities, which is only the tail. Cool discovery, though

I also noticed that Cloud from VII looks almost exactly the same as Super Saiyan Gohan from the Dragon Ball Z Cell Saga: Purple clothes, spikey yellow hair etc.....but thats another story and has nothing to do with the topic!

Nice one, Slade! I never really noticed that before, since I never even bother to do so! Lol...

Zidane is kinda like a kid for me.He is kinda weird and small.He shouldnt be a main charactor for this game.everyone knows him for a dumb reason.Cloud has his buster sword,squall gunblade,Zidane tail.

I loved Zidane! Yes, I tend to like every Final Fantasy lead character but... Zidane is one of my favorites. He just had this certain charm about him. He wasn't even a pretty boy per se and I'm still in love with him. He had a really good character, I thought. He was an entirely different sort of hero, in contrast to VI (Terra), VII (Cloud), and VIII (Squall). He was a cheerful rogue... but had his serious side as well.

He also had me laughing throughout a good deal of the game. C'mon. Grabbing Dagger's butt was just funny. I also liked that he's not all about himself, he puts others before him... just a good, good person. Er, monkey. Type thing.

Zidane <3

I like him of course.
    He's funny. Some laughable moments first time playing FFIX. He's quick on his moves and cares about other people and their problems. His "love" to Garnet/Dagger in the beginning of the story was pretty funny too before he got more serious about it. Also his rivarly to Steiner is fun too.

The truth within other mostly lies within your own
    truth wich only can be discovered by yourself wich
    means you have to discover your own truth to get to
    the truth within other that only the bearer himself can
    discover to let other people know about his/her truth
    wich means I'm not talking any sense now.

zidane's cool. i like him cuz he's good in battle and his weapons rock.

*kicks DDR ass*
    randoms PMs are always welcomed

I like him.. He has a cool French name, is a good fighter & is quite funny the way he winds Steiner up sometimes. Though I dislike his tail. I don't think it suited him, it made him look a bit silly in my opinion. He has nice blades, I like the fact that FFIX used double-edge weapon for him, 'cause it'd be boring if he was just using a normal weapon like a sword. His clothes are quite nice even though he's considered a peasant I think.. Maybe I have a thing for peasant's clothes.. Haha.
    Last edited by Devourment; 06-28-2005 at 01:49 PM.

Zidane is awesome. He's a playboy, thinks of others before of himself, and uses Double Swords! How cool is that?!

Vaan - "Hey, you!"
    Penelo - "Yeah, you! The one reading this sig at this very moment!"
    Vaan - "Interested in playing FFXII International Zodiac Job system?"
    Ashe - "But you have no knowledge of the Japanese language?"
    Fran - "....We could help...."
    Balthier - "That's right, Fran! Just click on Crossblades' thread on the very bottom of this signature and it will show you all license grid translations, magicks and tecks locations, and other changes that were made!"
    Basch - "Don't forget though. Swap Magic is needed to play this game if you don't own a japanese PS2."
    Vaan - "Also remember that if you played the original, you'll have an easier time playing the international version. We hope you enjoy the International Zodiac Job System experience. See ya then!"

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fan...ther-info.html

Default My answer is

like!Why not?

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

He couldn't turn Super Saiyan or into a Great Ape. He gave me the wrong perception that this is a FF & Dragon Ball crossover.

He's kinda gross with his constant hitting on everyone. Garnet can do better.