Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Halo/Halo 2

Halo isn't supposed to be about the realism, I don't know how you can compare a SCI-FI shooter to realism. If you want realistic combat go get Rainbow Six 3 or something. Halo is a great series simply because of the Multiplayer, it's some of the best FPS multiplayer imo. The single player campaign I could honestly care less about, FPS games are all about the Online play or LAN play to me.
    [leeza]Sig is over the 50 kb filesize limit.[/leeza]

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellisaurus
    Although Halo is a very overrated game, it's damn good fun online.
    Precisely.

It's fun, but I can't see why it has so many rabid fanboys. It's nothing new, nothing special, and adds nothing to the genre. Is just...another first person shooter. Online is effing fun. The single player blows though.

I've yet to play Halo 2, because I'm not buying an Xbox. Ever. The only reason I have Halo is because I was walking through Walmart and saw the PC version sitting on a shelf for $19.84.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by Rase
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I like to play capture the flag 'cause I get to be the distraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    yaeh, halo has fun multiplayer, like i said, and also, i said that the single player was decent, but it is the most overrated game ever, because does it really deserve a "best game ever" or perfect score? no, it really doesnt. but it gets those titles, and that makes it one of if not the most overrated games ever.

At least in Killzone, you can fight bots in mutiplayer.

halo1 and 2 have no bots

Mmmm, I suppose Capture the Flag is also kinda fun, but that's only because I *always* turn traitorous on my team. It's awesome getting a warthog with one of my teammembers in the passenger seat and driving him to the other base - and when he gets out to capture the flag, a guy from the opposing team hops in and I give him a ride to my base, and a ride back. It was awesome seeing the looks on the faces of my team when they found out.
    Sig under construction.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Halo is average. That's it. I like playing it, but I think people hype it up way too much. Especially Halo 2. Ugh.