Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789

Thread: No EoEO For YOU, Sucka!

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    We're not going to sit here and rehash this.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by eestlinc
    We're not going to sit here and rehash this.
    Perhaps you misunderstood.

edit: lol @ Leeza.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I am so conflicted. I want to disagree with Redneck but that would also mean that I would agree with the staff...which is something I just can't do. There is no way out for me...OOOH NOES

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do what you do best: Disagee with everyone!
    Staff suck for being inflexible and self-important, but the regulars who're complaining don't really know what's going on because they don't understand the nature of forum modding. Something like that, anyway.

(The Redneck made two short comments concerning my specific situation, the rest of his post concerned the attitude of the forum in general. He's not "rehashing" anything. For that matter, neither was I, only somewhat defending myself and shedding some light on the situation for the people that don't know much about it.)

(EDIT: And surprise surprise, some of the "regulars" here have modded forums too, and fully understand the "nature of forum modding", which is how they can find problems and disagree with the nature of this forum's modding.)
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 05-09-2005 at 05:33 AM.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've never been banned from either forum.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Banned

One quick note....

Now, you thought Shlup was out of line, and you Warned her, and she was banned. Funny how that works out, doesn't it?
    Raistlin was indeed correct--after seeing Shlup claim that I deserved banning and then make a greater offense, I clicked the Warn button, noting that she referred to another poster as an "abrasive ass" while I got busted two weeks earlier for calling someone "moron". Eventually, she was banned.

But since no one, including myself, disputed that I was the one who issued the Warning, that's just background info. What I'd like to call attention to is that Raistlin, who is not a member of the staff, was aware of who issued the Warning.

I'm not sure if the Warn process is supposed to be anonymous--and indeed, I have nowhere seen any claims or assurances that the process is anonymous--but clearly, it is not.

I didn't even know there was a warn button, I got scolded for not using it. I should've paid more attention to those "Important" threads.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

What I'd like to call attention to is that Raistlin, who is not a member of the staff, was aware of who issued the Warning.
    He's Former Staff, which means he was staff at one time.
    This whole situation is like some of the April Fools festivities come true

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Raistlin probably assumed you warned my post, Redneck, because I said you did. I said you did just out of assumption because of the way BoB laughed as he banned me, when, if he had done so of his own choice, he would've given me a tsk tsk and a sad face.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Redneck
    And considering that SchlupQuack took advantage of my most recent banning to throw a few insults my way, I feel a rather joyous lack of sympathy for her current condition.
    My comments about you have nothing to do with your banning or taking advantage of anything. If you were banned at the time my comments were made, I didn't notice.

So, anyways, can we please not infest this thread with more arguing about bannings? This is to talk about whether or not you have been banned; not whether or not the liberal majority is out to get you omg. Or something.

If someone gets this thread closed because of this nonsense I will be sad. Please keep your feedback in the Feedback Forum, PM, or, in cases that have already been addressed, up your ass.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I was banned without reason.
    I like Kung-Fu.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    So, anyways, can we please not infest this thread with more arguing about bannings? This is to talk about whether or not you have been banned; not whether or not the liberal majority is out to get you omg. Or something.

If someone gets this thread closed because of this nonsense I will be sad. Please keep your feedback in the Feedback Forum, PM, or, in cases that have already been addressed, up your ass.