Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shadow Bahamut's Sketch work.

planning world domination

Default More for the Book!!

New entries!!
    The first pic is of my character in the RP: Legend of the Silver Dragon, that can be found in the Arts and Writing section.
    and the second i drew whilst i was extremely bored at college in class...and i think it's probably one of my best drawings yet..
    Attached Images Attached Images

the one on the right looks as if it could be a character model for a video game.
    It looks like the ground had a sex change.

The second one looks like a Batman/Terminator-ripped-face thingie
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

planning world domination

that's just your imagination, BloodHunter is closer, it's actually a droid for a game that me and some of my mates are creating. you might have guessed that i'm the design leader.