Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: XBox 360 "are you wanting it" thread

pah
    i have faith in Sony so i wont be getting the Xbox 360

Quote Originally Posted by Excelsior
    that game looks retarded anyway because of joanna darks dumbass hairstyle. wtf is up with that crap? i thought she was supposed to be joanna dark, not joanna stylin-bright-orange. jesus.
    So you're pissed they're giving her the same hair color they did in the first game?

I still don't believe they're doing it. First they were doing it for the Gamecube. Then the XBox. Now for the XBox 360. This thing's been in "production" as long as Duke Nukem Forever, it feels like.
    Sig under construction.

Sous Chef actually Halifax Housewife's Avatar

that game looks retarded anyway because of joanna darks dumbass hairstyle. wtf is up with that crap? i thought she was supposed to be joanna dark, not joanna stylin-bright-orange. jesus.
    That's sad that you say that. For one, this game is a prequel, my friend. Perhaps Miss. Joanna didn't want to have black hair back in the day, or something. If you judge a game based on someone's hair color, then you should just quit videogames and go be a hair stylist.

Be free.

im not saying its a BIG deal, but i think it was pretty damn stupid. it doesnt even look good either, it just looks retarded. the game might be fun, but even if was, is it worth buying the xbox 360 for that game alone?

So you're pissed they're giving her the same hair color they did in the first game?
    i dont remember her having orange hair in the first game.

Xbox tends to suck, so I am not really interested in it.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Truth: Both systems will be very capable.

Another truth: Whichever system you like best will mostly depend on what specific games you like.

(Just for reference... 1 TeraFLOP is far more powerful than 256 GigaFLOPs.)

ONLY reason I'd get the Xbox 360 would be if Sony does a bad job on PS3, AND the if the game selections that I want, go to Xbox.
    I'm still waiting to see what the PS3 can do, and what the Revolution can do. Once I know what each are capable of, I'll weigh my decission.

I can't EVER trust screenshots from sony or microsoft... cause both of them photoshop them to make them look better!!!! they do it ALL the time!!!!!!!
    Nintendo is the only company that I haven't seen do it...

i dont remember her having orange hair in the first game.
    While there was some brown, the predominant color looks to me like orange. Just not as bright an orange. I don't know what the exact shade is called - auburn? *shrugs*
    Sig under construction.

I don't really find Xbox all that interesting. If the PS3 and Revolution can do just a good a job with features (what Im told is even better than Xbox's), graphics and, most importantly, games... then I dont see any need at all for xbox 360.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Quote Originally Posted by Omecle
    (what Im told is even better than Xbox's)

Based on the current PS3 specs (which are not necessarily official), the Xbox 360 outperforms the PS3 in floating point operations, 4 times as much. However, the PS3 has a better storage medium as well as an nVidia GPU (Yay!! Sony actually got a good graphics card company to do their GPU instead of making a crappy one on their own) so the PS3 certainly stands up to any competition.

EDIT: Based on the latest Eł release, the PS3 performs total of over 2TFLOPs, so it takes the lead.

Default Uh-oh

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/614/614936p1.html
    http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/614/614437p1.html

I'm sold. I won't be buying a PS3. Ironically, it's for the same reasons most people didn't buy the Xbox.

1. The controller looks annoying.
    2. The game selection might not be as good.

The sound features on this thing will be amazing. Thats one of the many things I think matter more the graphics, sound.

So how much money did the Dolby sound system you're gonna put the 360 in cost, Joel?

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

hmm, well at first I thought it might be a good system... but after watching G4's coverage of E3... Xbox 360 ain't got squat on PS3.

Xbox 360 is just a simple upgraded version of a normal xbox... the graphics arn't very much better. lol
    Plus PS3 has so many more features, its not funny. To name a few, bluetooth controllers, blueray disks, as well as much more powerful graphics.

Whats Xbox 360 got? that stupid buy sell thing? pay for new content thing? If you ask me, Microsoft tryed once again to make more money in the wrong way... and they've failed. They simply didn't expect what the competition had either... another reason they failed. XD

Finally, I can once again laugh at the evil stupid Microsoft! xD
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Quote Originally Posted by Tidus Andronicus
    Xbox 360 is just a simple upgraded version of a normal xbox... the graphics arn't very much better. lol
    Plus PS3 has so many more features, its not funny. To name a few, bluetooth controllers, blueray disks, as well as much more powerful graphics.
    The Xbox 360 is just an upgraded version of the Xbox just like the PS3 is just an upgraded version of the PS2.

Whats Xbox 360 got? that stupid buy sell thing? pay for new content thing? If you ask me, Microsoft tryed once again to make more money in the wrong way... and they've failed.
    Correction, they won. They cornered the online game aspect with the release of Xbox Live. Sony's online play didn't make it very far. Hopefully they will do much better with the PS3.

Although the Xbox 360 is less powerful than the PS3, that doesn't mean it will do worse. The PS2 was far inferior to the Xbox in power but the PS2 sold far more units and had a much better gaming library.

It's clear that you would never like the Xbox 360 no matter what it had in it. You are already dead set and there is no convincing you otherwise. But realize this: (which is true whether you like it or not) both systems are very powerful, both have a lot of potential, both have their strengths and weaknesses.