Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manchester fans are mad!!

Default Manchester fans are mad!!

The pro soccer team manchester United has been sold!!! but guess what.ITs been sold to an American!So I'm cherring as the fans are going boooo.Why I say because Chivas owns all.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

If I was the owner, I'd make them mow my lawn. In sexy lingerie. :twocents:

It's not been "sold" as you put it. Malcolm Glazer has "bought" 70% of the shares available for Manchester Utd PLC. So he has a controlling stake in the club.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

I dont see why all the fans are so angry about this, this dude will put a lot more money into the club allowing them to get better players to play better, i think it was a bit too far when they threatened to create their own team

That guy looks like an IT teacher in my school...

Glazer is a Class A prickpipe. Seriously, he's such a c**ksplash. All he's going to do is put the club in debt.

Someone should kill him before it's too late.

I loooove Man United controversy. It pleases my sadistic little heart. xDDD But if a Russian can buy Chelsea and splurge in such a shameless way, why can't an American buy MU? And I asked.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

It's clear few of you know the history or even anything bout this Yank Twat. The Russian bught Chelsea and payed off their debts while doing it, all with his own money. He goes to nearly every game, it's like his hobby.
    Glazer has BORROWED money to buy 75% of the shares in Manchester United, a club with NO debt before, now we will inheri HIS debt, understand?
    To pay that debt he could hike ticket prices or stall transfers or bSICALLY DO WHYATEVER HE WANTS ONCE HE GETS 80%. He's is only in it for the money. He is Satan. We do NOT need him.

No, I didn't know that.

But then, I never said that he was going to splurge like Roman Abramovich did...it's pretty obvious he's not going to. He just wants to be mean to Fergie, I thinks. xD I remember there was all this stuff between Fergie and a HORSE some time back; did that involve Glazer!? Or someone else whose name started with 'G'?! I know they're also shareholders (or were, as it may be.)
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

That was between Ferguson & J.P. McManus & John Magner. The previous highest share owners who sold us out to Glazer for money. None of them give a toss about the club. All fatcat businessmen on the make.

THAT'S it. Yep, I am waffling on about them. So they sold their shares, hmm? Skanks. All of 'em. But I can't say Fergie is awesome or anything. :rolleyes2 And I still believe no club screwed up as much as Leeds. Poor Leeds. They were so awesome...how could they get relegated?! ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Resha
    And I still believe no club screwed up as much as Leeds. Poor Leeds. They were so awesome...how could they get relegated?! ;_;
    How could they get relagated? Simple. Then got in debt and had to offload there best players. Which is probably whats going to happen to Man Utd.

Not that I care, as i'm a Liverpool fan.

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NM
    Quote Originally Posted by Resha
    And I still believe no club screwed up as much as Leeds. Poor Leeds. They were so awesome...how could they get relegated?! ;_;
    How could they get relagated? Simple. Then got in debt and had to offload there best players. Which is probably whats going to happen to Man Utd.

Not that I care, as i'm a Liverpool fan.
    im sure your really overjoyed at this takeover

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers won the Super Bowl three years ago.

Also, no one wants outside forces to own a extreme slice of the club who only wants money.
    The pro soccer team manchester United has been sold!!! but guess what.ITs been sold to an American!So I'm cherring as the fans are going boooo.Why I say because Chivas owns all.
    It's FOOTBALL. Do you actually wants someone to own all? I mean, would you enjoy a favorite team of yours owned 75% by a foreign person who then hicked tickets and shirt sales and advertised his brands and controlled every choice and not the manager (Buy back Beckham- He has advertising abilties!) and has no interest in the sport at hand?

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"