Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What ticks u off

Of Course I'm a Doctor! ShiggtyLuffLuff's Avatar

Work 'ticks' me off all the time except for the obvious payday. Those are niiiiiice. ^_^ Also, old people who drive like the posted speed limit is a constant 30.

Also Stephie nagging me to constantly get off the computer then turning around and yelling at me for not posting here. Wtf is that about?! Makes my head wanna 'splode, kbi!

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

hmmm things I hate... well, I hate the MPAA and RIAA or any form of that... cause of the whole sueing of filesharrers and calling them pirates thing... and I could go on to argue that for a long time... but I wont.

I also really hate sites like this:
    http://www.nogaymarriage.com/
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/Conten...2/938xpsxy.asp

There is not a thing wrong with gay people, and it doesn't hurt society... Its just a life choice... Hell, they use polygamy as a reason not to let gays marry... wtf does that have to do with it... and even if it did... polygamy is not that bad... its just another choice, and I have a friend that believes in it (a girl btw). People are just sooo affraid of change, that they'll prevent others from being happy...

I hate anything like that... people that make other people unhappy, cause they don't like their life choices...

If you read this http://www.bidstrup.com/marriage.htm that obviously and accurately shows that there is nothing wrong or dangerous about gay marriage... unfortunetly those religious types wont listen to anyone but themselfs... so blah...

Well, whatever... *goes off to have debate with other people about this cause we dont need to do that here* XD
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Lots of things ...

Ignorant people( ie. racists) ,excessively loud noise, usually from sugar-junkie toddlers, my brother's attitude to my parents( ie. obnoxious, angsty teenagers), the number of cars cluttering my neighbourhood , arrogance, usually from these big,testosterone-driven " macho " types ( just because you're 6 foot tall with biceps the size of watermelons doesn't mean you're physically superior to everybody else !) insurance firms, over-persistent insurance salespeople,petty criminals and troublemakers, murderers , rapists and paedophiles , hypocrites ,members of so-called " nobility ", stuffy conservatives, " reality TV " , sadists, chauvinists, men who regard women as sex objects, " gangsta rappers ", " coarse folk ",over-paid sports personalities ,the attitude that alcohol is " cool ", pushover weaklings in video games ( so irritating !) and that infernal Hellspawn called " Crazy Frog " ( makes protective sign against evil).

Need I say more ?
    Last edited by Itsunari 2000; 05-24-2005 at 05:18 PM.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

Evil signatures like DMKA's one.

1.rasicm
    2.politicans(basicly bush the most)
    3.rapers, killers and pedos
    4.ppl who think skater's are all criminals
    5.posers
    6.wepons of mass destruction
    7.pop stars
    8.ppl's who think they are god's gift(like Bush)
    9.ppl who hates soldiers who goes to war(its not their fault that their leader is a smurfing idiot)
    ok...thats all i came up with...i bet its MORE though.
    to live is to die

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

People who constantly complain or whine about things, get over it already, if you don't like something ignore or avoid it, simple as that.
    rawr

no it isnt allways as simple as that...
    to live is to die

Hypocrits. Control freaks. & People who don't keep their promises. =/

my teachers i hate all of them apart from 3

Recognized Member smittenkitten's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Well i don't like TKAA because they were very mean to me and said i don't belong here and told me off for using colour text beacuse i was'nt special that really ticked me off but i like it here because your all nice to me and you guy's don't mind me using Colour text? Do you??..xXx....

we love your coloured text if only everyone used it

My destiny.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by KuRt
    I won´t get a new computer until after 28 days
    28 days later... :rolleyes2

Yeah, zombies really make me angry. I mean, why can't they just stay dead and not get up and be all ew and rotten and try to eat other people so that everyone can turn into zombies? -_- Seriously.

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

theres some people that really tick me off. But generally people who lead you on.

Farts. Really loud ones. And then the person who farted never said, "Excuse me."

(Hey I started the sixth page! Cool!)