Thread: Grandia 3

Default Grandia 3

I was looking around for Grandia, when i stumbled upon GRANDIA 3.
    From the square-enix site I found this;

Date: August 4, 2005
    Price: ¥7,980
    Media: 2 DVDs

2 DVDS!!! It must be one big game.]

Last edited by Mookies; 05-18-2005 at 07:08 AM.
    COOKIES+MUD
    So I waited for you...
    What wouldnt I do
    And I'm covered it's true
    Im covered in You

REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!

I hope it's more like the first game than the second. God, what tripe that game was. I'll probably end up trying it anyway, though.

I will do this. Nothing in my life matters except this. No moment in my life exists except this moment. I am born in this moment, and if I fail, I will die in this moment.

i hated grandia Xtreams but i loved GRANDIA 2.....whos makin this one? Last i heard Enix had the stuff for grandia.....since thye made grandia Xtream! and that sucked so hard
    Ubisoft sold them the lisence [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img]

Apparently this game will have something like 3-4 movies worth of cinematics!!! I can't wait!!!
    Organized people are just to lazy to look for things.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

Yeah, this does sound like it's going to be pretty good. I really love the Grandia battle system. Couple that in with all the cinematics it's speculated to have, and we're gonna have one awesome RPG.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I loved playing 2, it's in a cabinet in my room right now.I just got done beating it a second time last month.I think 3 will be just as good, but not better. You can't beat having a Bird around to tell you what to do.

My god, how do they still make more? Grandia 2, atleast, sucked. it has ps1 graphics and still it was ps2 game.. and the characters didnīt have mouths or noses.. And my head started to ache when i played it

Actually, the reason 2's graphics weren't spectacular is because it was originally a Dreamcast game. I liked 1 and 2, know nothing about Xtreme and can't wait for 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellisaurus
    Actually, the reason 2's graphics weren't spectacular is because it was originally a Dreamcast game. I liked 1 and 2, know nothing about Xtreme and can't wait for 3.

This is the first I've heard this is happening. Quite fascinating. Though I've only ever played half of the first game. I liked the atmosphere, but it didn't keep me interested. Haven't touched the sequals. Maybe I'll check this one out.