Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adel tips

Default Adel tips

I totally need help on Adel. Well actually my mom needs help with Adel. Yes, adults play Final Fantasy too. Anyway, got any tips on beating Adel. We find her friken invincible, too. Is there anyway to use GFs without killing Rinoa? And you got any pics of Adel? Kidding! I'm freaked out by Adel but do you have any tips for Adel. No http://www.gamefaqs.com either! I've already tried their straigies. Thats why I'm asking you. I hope to get a response soon.

Try using Irvine's Shot - good ammo is essential (but not Scatter SHot). GF? Use Cerberus and then use magics which only damage one opponent aka not Tornado, Meteor and Ultima. Use Zell's Duel - but dont use Burning Rave as it attacks all opponents - the other finishers are fine. Use Flare if you have any (Triple Flare is even better and if you have Expend-3x1, you have the potential of having 300 Flares per person - very handy!)

Make sure that you have learnt Recover (Leviathan) and get someone to junction it - you can use that to heal Rinoa and your party to full health without using precious magic or potions.

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Squall lionheart will do the trick, if your lucky enough to get that one instead of the other two that damage all apponents.
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Yes, Lionheart did it for me. And cast Regen on Rinoa, saves you a lot of trouble.

Don't forget to cast shell of Rinoa too

about to insert the "P" disapointedchild's Avatar

Oh, on a side note, you can mug rinoa for some samantha souls. But you have to real careful about it.
    Too big. The height limit is 250 pixels including images as well as text.

All i did was draw regen from Rinoa and cast it on her. Use Cerberus to cast triple and double on party. Set up protect & shell....mainly shell, on your party and just hard out draw and cast the third level magics (Firaga etc) on Adel. Renzukoken is good on her too but you gotta watch out cos of fated circle hitting Rinoa, but hey.....this point in the game you shouldnt be taking off loads with attack so it should be safe

Kamikaze should do it.

Default ^________^

Um Adel often absords HP from Rinoa and make she dies slowly.After that,she'll use "Meteor" immediately(this attack is not an easy problem).So all we have to do is to finish her as soon as possible."Meltdown" will be helpful in every tough battle.Give Adel some then ... unfortunately you can't attack her like crazy(^_^) - maybe your characters will unleash multi-target hit and Rinoa may as well as die (her HP now not be juctioned to any magic,so it's awfully low)!DON'T call GF,too,since any attack from them will hit
    Rinoa. Ensure life for Rinoa by casting some support spell on her (Protect,Shell and Regen).Now all you have to do is to "Attack" ,only use "Limit Break" if that Limit can hit only one target(Squall may use Fated Circle or Blasting Zone -damaging multi target-so never use his Limit Break),I suggest you use Zell'Duel or Irvine'Shot(except Fire Ammo).
    GOOD LUCK!

I find that playing "Thriller" and/or "Billy Jean" by Micheal Jackson works well.
    Somehow I have come to the conclusion that Adel is the Micheal Jackson of Ethsar.
    Raping poor little Ellone.... *sniffle*

Tôi đói.

Kimiko, your freaking me out. Besides, I'm a MJ fan thank you very much. Thanks for the tips.

whooooah your mom plays FF. thats really strange to me, my mom playing ff would be an anomaly, the universe would rip apart because it would defy the laws of physics.

I'm stuck on Adel because i spent the whole game training my GFs and my characters are all like level 30. Their attacks only do 350 damage.
    I am teh uber suxxors!!!!1111111 Shift + 1

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Get one helluva lot of magic! Then go junction crazy...if you have the Leviathan Recover ability, that works wonders on healing Rinoa, so every round, without fail, try using Recover on her to keep her HP high

Dance Macabre

Have Quistis in your party, and have her cast Mighty Guard. At the same time, have another cast Meltdown on Adel, and have another draw/cast Regen on Rinoa. If Mighty Guard didn't cast Haste on the party then do it manually. Then, just attack Adel with normal attacks. You can have Irvine in the party and use his limit breaks that target only one enemy. You can use Zell's limit break and just not use a finishing move. I would suggest not using Renzokuken because of the possibility of some of Squall's finishing moves. And also, pray that if Gilgamesh comes that he uses Excalipoor.

I would imagine that you are loosing to Adel because of speed, and she's pretty fast. Make sure also that you junction as many characters as you can with a GF that has Spd-J. This will help a lot.