Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *Spolier I guess* Safer Sephorith how long did it take for you to kill him?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I was about level 65. I didn't any master materia...I didn't have Knights of the Round...I didn't have Omnislash...I didn't even have more than 2 of the Ultimate Weapons....it was difficult...VERY difficult...and I know it took awhile.
    Really? I was in the same position except my level was around 40 or 45 and I still beat him really easily. I didn't have ANY of the Ultimate Weapons either.

It wasn't that great of a final battle, I used Cloud, Cid and Barret all of which had their ultimate wepaons, and I didn't have KoTR. It took a little while because I forgot to equip Debarrier but it wasn't that long. And I managed to beat the game just intime to go to a party too!

All of my characters were 99. My team: Cloud, Barret, and Vincent (starting with the limits, last weapons: Ultima Weapon, Missing Score, and Sniper RC; and Auto-Haste). Omnislash first, Ugmarax second, and Chaos last. Time 2mines
    Last edited by FiragaBreak; 05-24-2005 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redxiiii
    You can`t catch one. you need to breed a black chocobo with a wonderful chocobo with a zeio nut, and to get the black chocobo you must breed a green and blue chocobo with a carob nut. hope this helps.
    Ooh, thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    10-15 minutes.
    He was pretty easy (only because I had Knights of the Round Table), Sephies little Supernova took up half of the battle time.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I dont know the time, but it was realy fast, a omnislash and maybie some 4xCuts afterwards did it for me. My average party level was 80.

Takes me about 10 minutes now. Now, he always gets at least one Super Nova in, so that racks up an additional minute. The very, very first time I fought him, it took like 15-20 minutes.

It took me like 15-20 minutes, i had tifa, caith sith, cloud :P and barret, alll i had to do is mimic the knights of the..blah blah, and that was it!!! though that supernova is sooo laaargeeee!

Quote Originally Posted by vg_freddy
    i had tifa, caith sith, cloud :P and barret
    You had 4 members in your team...?