Thread: Alcohol 120 to Nero image converter

Default Alcohol 120 to Nero image converter

Is there a program out there that can convert Disc images that are in Alcohol 120 format into Nero or CDI format?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Mount the image and rerip
    Problems playing downloaded videos? Try CCCP

no... your best bet would be to use a program that handles the image im guessing u downloaded a image made in a different program just get the program that ripped it if thats the case

or what the guy above said mount it in daemon tools or something then it will be like a cd then u can rip it with ur chosen program

Well, the reason why I can only use Nero is because I'm trying to burn Dreamcast games, and Nero is the only one I know how to burn properly.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nero should have support for Alcohol %120, but if not, download Daemon Tools, mount the image, and then copy from the virtual drive within Nero.

Yeah, I tried that. You need Nero set on proper settings to burn Bootable Dreamcast discs. I need a converter or a crack for Nero that can work for Alcohol images. I'm not wasting CDRs to try and get this to work.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

In that case, just mount it and re-rip by copying it to the image recorder in Nero, then burn it with the right settings.

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Aren't DC games up to 1GB?

Not all of them. Nero has a feature called "overburn" where you can fit data onto a disc even if it's bigger then 700 megs. I managed to get King of Fighters onto a CD and the image was about 750 megs big.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    In that case, just mount it and re-rip by copying it to the image recorder in Nero, then burn it with the right settings.
    Tried that. It only works if you convert the images themselves.