Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121626 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVII Game Trivia

Oooh Ooh! Mog dance does a Megalixer.
    3 crowns - Toy soldier
    3 hearts - Lucky Girl (i think) 100% hit
    3 stars - Mog Dance
    3 Bars - ramdom summon
    Cait Sith Face - instant death
    2 Cait Sith face plus Bar - Instant death to tem (i got this one twice!! and i NEVER got the instant win!)

And Squinn is right on the Weapons
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

Back to what FiragaBreak, if you get your HEALTH to 7777, you go into a beserk and do 7777 damage each hit regardless of weapon/strength.
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

o.0 i wanna ask another question

how many times do you fight each of the turks? ( i know it's easy)

Default I think...

I think it's 6 times, but I might be wrong. One at the Sector 7 tower, another in the mythril mines, another in the ruined city, one in the downed gelnika, one a contest between Tifa and what's her name *can't remember*, one at icicle inn (you just move out of their way) & then the final battle at Midgar in the subway just before you enter the shinra tower. (however I think it's optional.)
    Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by BudSoda02
    I think it's 6 times, but I might be wrong. One at the Sector 7 tower, another in the mythril mines, another in the ruined city, one in the downed gelnika, one a contest between Tifa and what's her name *can't remember*, one at icicle inn (you just move out of their way) & then the final battle at Midgar in the subway just before you enter the shinra tower. (however I think it's optional.)
    Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com
    'twas not the question, i asked how many times do you fight EACH of the turks, ie Reno, Elena and Rude

Reno = 4 times
    Rude = 4 times
    Elena = Once

Reno & Rude - 2 (Gongaga - Crashed Gelinka)
    Reno - Sector 7 tower
    Rude - Rocket Town (2nd visit)
    Rude, Reno, & Elena - Midgar Underground

Plus - You didn't exactly FIGHT Elena at Icicle Inn, and teh battle between solo'd is Scarlet, not even a member of the Turks. And you also do not fight in the Mythril Mines anyway... so its 4 - 4 - and 1, just what ForestOwl alluded to.

k i'll give that to forrest owl, and i'll ask another one

how many times does the music J-E-N-O-V-A play throughout the game?

uhh, four? once each battle? (no idea)

planning world domination

i say five times, it is played during one of the levels in the North Crater before you fight Jenova Synthesis. Then you have the other 4 battles with Jenova.

Quote Originally Posted by Khimbar
    uhh, four? once each battle? (no idea)
    your right and wrong, yes it plays 4 times, the first Jenova battle, the 3rd jenova battle, when you fight hojo and when your in the crater

ok,
    next:
    what is the level and HP of the Gi Nattak boss in Cosmo canyon??

lvl 29, 5500 HP

right Squinn.

ok, next:
    What stats do Sylkis greens raise on a chocobo, and at what percentage??

%age?!?! your crazy!!! but Sylkis raise all stats, um 15%?