Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891323 ... LastLast

Thread: FFVII Game Trivia

oooh, nice twist, Shadow Bahamut..... I like that...
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

Buster Sword.
    Hardedge.
    Mythril Sabre.
    Force Stealer.
    Butterfly Edge.
    Rune Blade.
    Enhance Sword.
    Murasame.
    Yukiyoshi.
    Organics.
    Nail Bat.
    Crystal Sword.
    Apocalypse.
    Heaven's Cloud.
    Ragnarok.
    Ultima Weapon.

planning world domination

cooooorect!!!

next:
    how much does the "Earth" materia cost at Kalm?

1500?

and again, right...

next:
    what is the HP of the Midar Zolom when you first meet it?

is there a difference, i always thought it was 4000...
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

i don't think there is actually, and it is 4000
    Last edited by Shadow Bahamut; 05-22-2005 at 01:22 AM.

What are the breeding combinations to get a Golden Chocobo?
    [leeza]Sig is over the 50 kb filesize limit.[/leeza]

dude, wtf? this is Shadow Bahamut's thread, and its great(M) + good(F) = mountain; good(M) + great(F) = river; mountaim + river = black; black + wonderful = gold; if your anal and want the nuts, ill give them to you if you ask.

thanks Khimbar,
    if you ever need to ask a question related to the quiz, please PM me with it, the i will do what i did for Khimbar in the FFVIII quiz.

next:
    Which monster can you get the enemy skill "Deathforce" from?

Ohh ohh, i know that one! its the giant turtle near Wutai, its like adamantiuma or something stupid, but im quite sure its on the grass next to Wutai, yup, giant turtle....

You can learn Death Force from an Adamantaimai (Wutai Beaches).

THATS what its called....

Quote Originally Posted by Khimbar
    dude, wtf? this is Shadow Bahamut's thread, and its great(M) + good(F) = mountain; good(M) + great(F) = river; mountaim + river = black; black + wonderful = gold; if your anal and want the nuts, ill give them to you if you ask.
    I can still make a question if I want to, you're not over me in life are you?
    [leeza]Sig is over the 50 kb filesize limit.[/leeza]

if your pissed, start your own thread and leave Shadow Bahamut with his which he completely legitamately started and stop whining like a little panzy girl and stop crying in the corner feeling ashamed and get some balls!