Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zanarkand Abes

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    Why is it that just because something is from a game people act like it's something less? "OMG you want "To Zanarkand" play at your funeral? BUT THAT GAME MUSIC!!!" "Oh you want that tatoo that looks cool that's from a game? ZOMFG ITS A GAME!!!1".

Someone had to think them up, so why is it because someone other than yourself thought them up it's bad? Or what the hell is it?

It's begining to piss me off, really.
    I agree. Like I really love the names Garnet and Rinoa. But if I ever even thought of calling a child that people would be like, OMFG its a GAME. But I just think the names are pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbri2k5
    Can someone tell me where to get the Abes symbol. I want it as a background and my mum said i can get it is a tattoo
    whatever you do, don't make Jecht's mistake. it'll shriveled up as he starts to wither himself.

why is it everyone thinks this tatoo is a bad idea? its only a small one on my arm plus its semipermanent so it fades in a year or so. that way i can see if i like it.

if you think mines a bad idea you should meet my friend who wants the superman logo.

Go to google and type Zanarkand abes in the image search
    "This is my story, It'll go the way I want it, or I'll end it here."

Default ya

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn
    Please think this through thoroughly before you do this. You may regret it with absolute pain in a few years. I have several tattoos but they all have a purpose & meaning that will stay with me forever. Getting one of the Abes is extremely rash & equally short-sighted.
    That tattoo is rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwelenguchenkus
    I would be embarassed to walk around with Zell's tatoo on my face. Ugh! I hate that picture of Zell. He has that horrible smirky mouth.. I don't even think I know anyone that can do thet with their mouth. It like points on the sides, then goes way down.

Anyway, I definitely wouldn't do it at such an early age. I'd wait a couple years before seriously thinking about putting a tatoo anywhere. It's really your decision overall, but you don't want to regret it. You may even find something better than that to tatoo later.
    I agree

EDIT: Double posting = nono. -Murder

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

The big question which no one asked was, "Where are you getting it"?
    Seriously.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"

what makes me laugh is that s/hes asked where s/he could get the image, not for your opinions on the tatoo.....so if s/he came on here to ask about the picture...then im sures/he has put a lot of thought into it....

for startes tatoos hurt...no matter how much people tell you they dont....they will.....thats a bearing factor right there.....

thats the start of it...so lay off will ya...let s/he get on with it an show pictures......

hope it all goes well.....

(btw im agreeing here cos im sad enuff to get the undertaker logo done on the back of my neck) hehe

also here 2 pics that i found and edited may be useful for you...i think that black one looks better...soory bout the size best i could get without losing quality..

Last edited by ff-fanatix; 06-27-2005 at 02:56 PM.

Gimme a break!
    There is no good without evil.....
    ....So..Is it good to be evil or evil to be good

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Look at X-2 Yuna's chest and you will see the tatoo there. I alway think it doesn't really look good there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Unknowns
    Look at X-2 Yuna's chest and you will see the tatoo there. I alway think it doesn't really look good there.
    there not tattoos there on there on there clothing

the abes symbol is the one that tidus has a necklace right?

there is a site called body modification that shows people that have that tatto already so maybe you can find it on there

EDIT: Please use the edit button instead of double posting. -Murder
    We are the dream of the Fayth
    Vincent

Which Advent Children character are you? Find out here!

Quote Originally Posted by liamo
    there is a site called body modification that shows people that have that tatto already so maybe you can find it on there
    how

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff
    Figaro Castle

[QUOTE=bigbri2k5]why is it everyone thinks this tatoo is a bad idea? its only a small one on my arm plus its semipermanent so it fades in a year or so. that way i can see if i like it.QUOTE]

Oh hell no semipermanents are far worse. they dont' just fade and disappear they fade fast and stay faded for a long long time!!

Real tattoos are much better but u just gotta remember: NO REGRETS
    i got 3, my mates kept saying i was mad. my most recent is a baby bahamut dragon which is sooooo cute and i designed myself.