Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Trailer!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    Given the amount of time between then and now, I think it's safe to assume they'll be dubbing it. They'll just be doing all of the work at the same time... probably to keep impatience people from downloading it instead of waiting.
    Wow...that makes sense! So they finally got smart on those pesky broadband users. Ha!
    I like Kung-Fu.

Default amazing

that trailer is frickin awesome i cant smurfin wait for ac to come ot now i will get from america if i have to and i hope it will be japanese with subtitles

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Given the current trends in Japanese media coming into the American market, it will no doubt have the options of English dubs and original Japanese with English subtitle. At least the DVD will, I dont know what sort of options they put on PSP movies.

it looks good but what about the UK Release ?

Tifa looks so awesome fighting...damn i could watch her all day!!! Yuffie and Barret were awesome as hell to!!! damn now im all hyped up again!!!
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

I was calm for a couple months.. Then BAM! That new trailer just threw me back in my chair! That trailer has the best fight scenes in it so far. Did anyone catch the end where cloud is looking up, before the building colapses, you can see a small figure of Sephiroth fly into it?

That rocked my world.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gibbi8
    it looks good but what about the UK Release ?
    According to adventchildren.net:
    Eurogamer has word from Square-Enix that the DVD and UMD formats of Advent Children will be available to the European public "by the end of 2005", adding that they are "doing [their] best to get it out this year". Also, according to Eurogamer's inside sources, there has been no offical word on a UMD launch date as Sony Pictures and Sony Computer Entertainment are still discussing how to handle release dates for the two formats. The two are said to be deciding between a simultaneous launch for the formats or giving one format priority over the other.
    It sounds like they'll probabaly come up with a date soon. So glad I live in the U.S. and now know the date. . . *dances*

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

the trailer rocks im dloading it now from the other site GAF or whatever it is its on 88% with 30 mins remaining

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud72789
    I was calm for a couple months.. Then BAM! That new trailer just threw me back in my chair! That trailer has the best fight scenes in it so far. Did anyone catch the end where cloud is looking up, before the building colapses, you can see a small figure of Sephiroth fly into it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyk
    I assume everyone caught the peek at him? Either one of them attained Seph status, or they made a perfect clone. Or there's some quirky plot twist:

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

the hairs too short to be sephiroth someone took the sword and costume or sephy got a hair cut

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Still doesn't look like any of the three "silver haired men". Neither femenine or burly enough...

Wow, this trailer completely rocks, I dont think anyone will be dissapointed when this thing comes out. *goes to watch again*

Final Fantasy just entered a new level of sexyness oh god yesdrools

Beyond Fantasy Sephiroths Clone's Avatar

WHYYYYY why would they do this to me. I finally settle down from the previous trailer and now BOOM this happens. I cant smurfin wait til this thing comes out. :rools::

Made by me