Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: Playstation 3 revealed

uhm...my reasoning for not liking the controller was that it looks like its going to be really uncomfortable. i mean, since i havent held it yet, i dont know, but i think the fact that it looks awkward to hold counts as reason enough. and i was not calling the controller homosexual, i was calling it gay. as in, the insult gay, not the common term for a person who is attracted to members of the same sex.

and i put that it looks uncomfortable in my post! so what are you talking about!?

*rolls eyes* cuz when u say stupid stuff like: "it looks gay" u completely discredit urself for not properly using the word... lets not argue, im just telling you to be a bit more "factual" when ur talking besides using stupid biased terms... :P u could have made ur point just as simply by saying it look uncomfortable...

calling sumin 'gay' is, and if im not mistaken, is the same as calling it
    homosexual.
    Quite offensive really to be using those terms for a controller.
    Anyway...................Will the PS3 have any problems that the PS2 had like for instance the disc read error.
    Has Sony noticed and said anything about it ?

Nope, they said whatever problems the disk reader of PS2 had will be put right into the PS3.
    Infact! In order to keep costs down they're going to use the lenses from all the defective PS2s they had sent it and put them right into the PS3s.

"Will the graphics be bad on the PS3, too?" "Will the PS3 have disk read errors, too?"
    Really, I'm waiting for someone to ask if the first Final Fantasy on this will be as good/bad as FFVII or FFX.

Nope, they said whatever problems the disk reader of PS2 had will be put right into the PS3.
    Infact! In order to keep costs down they're going to use the lenses from all the defective PS2s they had sent it and put them right into the PS3s.
    I highly doubt that... whered u get this info?

Really, I'm waiting for someone to ask if the first Final Fantasy on this will be as good/bad as FFVII or FFX.
    Since the games for ff r not up to Sony and up to square i dont see a point in posting a question like this as far as gameplay/story and the real essense of a game goes, though it is logical to question the graphics i suppose, though it shouold be obvious that the games graphics will only get better

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    Quote Originally Posted by omnitarian
    Sony officials peg PS3 price at $465.
    >>> What the smurf .. Bastards!!. Screw you sony I`ll keep playing my PS1 games and maybe buy your cursed PS3 in 2010...
    Wait until after the first Christmas it's out to buy one. We got ours for around US$125 because we waited.

Signature by rubah. I think.

I cant wait !
    I bought the PS2 the day after it came out.
    Im worried, that ill be broke at the time. I had so much trouble getting the PS2 and was left in dept

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

For anyone that read that article on IGN that made the 360 out to be more powerfull, don't worry, it was just some bs MS put out to confuse.lol

http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/...1114947&page=0
    Read ArchangelMorph posts there, he has a complete analysis of Microsoft's lies!

"They are all based of mis-information or MS's own convenient estimations."
    It gives a good description of what the numbers mean, and which ones MS just conveniently changes.

Hope that helps. lol If anything just don't bother with that IGN article in the first place... many other side by side comparisons are out there, and are a lot better! And they all show that PS3 has more power than the 360. ^_~
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Ominous Wanderer Tech Admin Samuraid's Avatar

Some of the stuff the author of that post said was true, but some of it was very biased toward the PS3. Try checking some other forums (ones that contain a higher percentage of Xbox fans) and you will see that others can evaluate the specs and show that the guy on gamespot was "wrong" on some accounts.

Is any standard forum user who provides an analysis possibly wrong or biased in some cases? (whether they be an Xbox, PS3, or Revolution fan) Absolutely.

Unbiased comparisons rarely (if ever) exist because everyone is at least slightly biased toward his or her favorite game system. Be careful when trying to refute a biased report with another biased report.

Quote Originally Posted by Joel
    That controller is just rediculous.I'm getting tendonidus just looking at it.
    When i first saw it i thot it was some sort of "Toy"

Default Price

Hey the console in england is coming out in 2006 and the price tag £170-£200!!!!!!!!!!
    I thought it was CHEEP wen i saw it,
    The revolution said about £70-100
    Xbox 360 said £100+
    [leeza]Image is over the filesize limit of 50 kbs.[/leeza]

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

If thats true, I'll have a heart attack!

I'd love for PS3 to be below $400 anything below 400 would make me happy!
    lol
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> I would pay $400 only if they have this model.

>> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

lol!! Yeah i could imagine that if no fans were included in the console that it could be rated as number one grill of all time.

Blog Entries

Mmm!! Sandwhiches...

What if the Controller is smaller than it looks? It should be easier to hold if it is small. But if they make it too small, then it will be hard to hold. o_O