Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: System of a Down - Mezmerize

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx Power
    Only their fourth album? I thought they'd been around for a lot longer than that.
    Yeah, but they have another one out later on in the year called Hypnotise. So it's really a double album, so it makes up for the time they've been pratting about.

I just bought it yesterday, and I'm pretty pleased with it. There are only a couple of songs that don't stand out to me.

One problem I have, is the ammount of Daron's singing. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can only take Daron in small ammounts and he gets to sing a bit too much for my liking in this album.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Jellisaurus
    I just bought it yesterday, and I'm pretty pleased with it. There are only a couple of songs that don't stand out to me.

One problem I have, is the ammount of Daron's singing. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can only take Daron in small ammounts and he gets to sing a bit too much for my liking in this album.
    That's true. I like Daron is small doses, his voice can make a song fun, but too much is like "ugh."

i bought it friday and i have to say it is a disapointment. only 37 minutes long (im glad it was cheap) and only 3.5 songs wort listening (yes, i know is a two-disc set but is still too short). if you see the nin newest album next to it (as they do in hot topic) go with that one. now, download the following songs: B.Y.O.B. and CIGARO.

As much as I like SoAd, I didn't particularly like this album as much as the first three. I liked their self titled album alot more than any of the others, and then Steal this album and Toxicity were both great.

My least favorite song on this album is probably B.Y.O.B...

I thought Question! Wasn't that great.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I was going to see them at Donnington Festival. I'm not going now though, as I don't really have the spare cash. How sad.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think this was perfectly deserving of being bought.

Revenga, Radio/Video, and the two Hollywood songs are probably my favorite.

The case is really friggin' weird though. it's all backwards and not in a jewel caseX.x;

and B.Y.O.B. is politically reprimanding, as expected of soad :P

This sounds a lot more like Steal This Album than Steal This Album sounded like Toxicity, I think.