Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161721 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii (codename Revolution) revealed

Microsoft lost profit but Sonys gaming devision is what helped pull them through this year cus there other divisiond have been lagging.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

actually Playstation 2 has outsold both Xbox & GameCube Every year.

Although GameBoy (including all versions [Advanced, DS, ect...])
    has been a Major Player for Nintendo, mostly because theres no other portable System that can compeate.

The PSP sales are very Minor in compareson.

nintendo fan boi's don't get mad at me, but i thik the revolution is a joke. what is with the controller?
    wow!
    i can't wait for another jillion mario sport games like Mario Rugby and mario Water Polo!
    1337 Pwnz0rz

(working on a new sig.)
    until then...

[THIS SPACE FOR RENT]

Quote Originally Posted by FF1337Cloud
    nintendo fan boi's don't get mad at me, but i thik the revolution is a joke. what is with the controller?
    wow!
    i can't wait for another jillion mario sport games like Mario Rugby and mario Water Polo!
    sounds to me like you're not open to change. The controller is going to open up lots of possibilities and it's going to be a great change, just you wait and see.
    btw, have you ever played Super Mario Strikers? Yeah, it's a hell of a lot of fun, so don't knock the games til you try them. Some aren't so good, but there are plenty of fun mario games, and plenty of other games for Nintendo systems as well.

PS: You're an obvious Sony "fanboy," learn to open up and try different things. I hate the 360, but my roomate has one and it's sitting in the room, that's actually why I hate it, I've played it, and there's nothing great about it, and not even any great games for it yet.

THE JACKEL

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm not a Nintendo Fanboy, but I do prefer Nintendo over the other two companies. It's fine to think that the controller for the Revolution as a joke, but you clearly have no idea how it will be like since you've never held the controller. Now, I, too, don't know, but I am looking forward to see what it can do with enthusiasm.. Besides, Nintendo usually never fails to publish great games, so that's also something to look forward to.

And Mario side games, like Mario Baseball, Mario Party, and the likes, are fun to play with friends and family.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

I might have skipped over something explaining this, but won't you regardlessly need a computer to get games for the revolution? unless you already have GCN games of course.
    I aren't wearing panfts....

Mario Strikers rocked man, best sports game ever made. Besides, its already pretty close to rugby so I don't think they'll need to make Mario Rugby. And why would you need a computer to get games for the revolution?

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Gallant_696
    I might have skipped over something explaining this, but won't you regardlessly need a computer to get games for the revolution? unless you already have GCN games of course.
    The Revolution should have Wi Fi available, so it can download the games on its own without the help of a computer. And good news, you can not only download old NES/SNES/N64 games, but also can download Sega Genesis games!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

thats awsome, i didnt know that.

but aside, I know someone who is a hard xbox fanboy, and he dosnt have the 360 yet because he thinks the games are kinda crappy. im not saying the system is bad, just the games arnt worth the $450 for it. he said he might own a revolution before an xbox 360. and mind you this guy was a serious xbox freak.

I personally consider nintendo to be the best for gaming consuls. mostly because they are the only ones who still put out gaming consuls. every other system has some alterior intention like playing music, or watching dvd's. they are still good systems, but i would rather have something designed for playing games. i mean, if i wanted a dvd player i would just get one.

the revolution will be sweet. I was a little dscouraged by the controller because it seemed to be designed with shooters in mind, but then i started thinking about what else it could be used for and there are tons of possibilitys, but i guess we will just have to waite and see.

to each his (her) own.

Actually has there been any new news lately? Its been awefully quiet..

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lionx
    Actually has there been any new news lately? Its been awefully quiet..
    E3 man! E3!

It's Nintendo's and SONY's show. Can't wait to see PlayStation3 and Revolution kick XBOX's ass

Xbox will kick Nintendos ass at E3 again this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    Xbox will kick Nintendos ass at E3 again this year.
    Pffft, with what???:laugh:

Halo ain't [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] compared to Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, and Mario

The controller still puts me off, I mean, everyone just says it innovative, but its just odd to me. I reckon everyone will just plug there gamecube controllers after 5 minutes with one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    The controller still puts me off, I mean, everyone just says it innovative, but its just odd to me. I reckon everyone will just plug there gamecube controllers after 5 minutes with one of those things.
    Tell me FPS(First Person Shooters) will suck with Revolution's controller and I will have to label you as "insane." And Zelda will use the controller to its advange so it's a done deal if you ask me Nintendo doesn't mess around *points to my Nintendo DS*