Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2678910111213141516171822 ... LastLast

Thread: Nintendo Wii (codename Revolution) revealed

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistix Man
    Xbox will kick Nintendos ass at E3 again this year.
    Pffft, with what???:laugh:

Halo ain't compared to Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, and Mario
    Actually Halo is much better than all 3 of those games in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathKnight
    Xbox will kick Nintendos ass at E3 again this year.
    Pffft, with what???:laugh:

Halo ain't compared to Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, and Mario
    Actually Halo is much better than all 3 of those games in my book.
    k:chuckle:

What are you laughing at its my opinion just like thats your opinion. I play FPS's and such.

if you mean halo 1, especially combat evovled(pc) then maybe, that was an awsome game, i have no shame in admitting it. but if you mean halo 2. that was just a totally poor game. Its single player story was poor and confusing. It had a crappy clifhanger. It had the arbitor, which no one wanted to play as. and to top it all off, a new planet halo. what was up with tat, i was under the impresion halo blew up. correct me if im wrong. the best thing you could say for it was the multiplayer. it was fun because you could duel weild (like in many other great FPS's) and the ability to hijack vehicals. I must admit hijacking is fun, but overall halo 2 was kindof a joke in my bok, especialy when compared to halo 1.

my opinion anyways, maybe they can turn it around with halo 3, which you know will be their big thing.

p.s. what was up with their new map names?

What are you laughing at its my opinion just like thats your opinion. I play FPS's and such.
    Lol, you want to know what I'm laughing at? I'm laughing at the statement "Xbox will kick Nintendos ass at E3 again this year."

I was at E3 in 2005, and Nintendo completely dominated Sony and Microsoft, so how are they going to kick Nintendo's ass again? As far as I'm concerned, it's just another year for Nintendo to take out the garbage.

-LYCHON

Quote Originally Posted by Dreddz
    The controller still puts me off, I mean, everyone just says it innovative, but its just odd to me. I reckon everyone will just plug there gamecube controllers after 5 minutes with one of those things.
    the gamecube controller ports are only for GC games, they do not work with revolution games.... and you're just not open minded, the new controller really is genius, and very easy to learn, I mean how hard is it to point at something and press the trigger button? Or make an X to slash with a sword

THE JACKEL

What happens when its not a FPS though, what happens when you want to play games that arent using its specific features. How are you going to play all those old SNES and NES games, oh, and all the GC games that you might want to play. Its design makes me find no sense in how this could work.

What happens when its not a FPS though, what happens when you want to play games that arent using its specific features. How are you going to play all those old SNES and NES games, oh, and all the GC games that you might want to play. Its design makes me find no sense in how this could work.
    GC games use the GC contollers, you plug them in. The main contoller can easily be turned and look identical to a long NES controller. Not only that, but they're making a "shell" that the remote slides into. Look, you just don't want to think outside the box. Basically any game can use that controller. I can't think of a game that couldn't to be honest, it might seem rather difficult for you to grasp, but it would really work well with any game. I mean most games are just one thing to move, and then buttons to do things. Well the movement is covered by the nunchuck, so now moving the controller right and hitting a button does a punch, then up and the button does an uppercut or something in a platformer game. Then you can do combos, button right then up, punch into uppercut. And that's just one other type of game. Strategy games point and click on the troop, or select a group by clicking the button and dragging, like a mouse on a PC. RPGs, easily navigate menus, select enemies in battle, etc. It really has so many uses....

THE JACKEL

Must change name: NikoKun Tidus Andronicus's Avatar

The controller still puts me off, I mean, everyone just says it innovative, but its just odd to me. I reckon everyone will just plug there gamecube controllers after 5 minutes with one of those things.
    All I can tell u at this time is, try it before u get that opinion.
    Every single person thats tried playing a game with the Revolution controller has loved it. And if it still puts you off after u play with it, then just go play same old Sony and MS games.

People that say the controller is weird, obviously haven't spent much time looking into it and how it works, and how it can be used... =/ oh well :rolleyes2
    Wii Friends Code: 1253-3744-4913-5203
    AKA: NikoKun

Listen, thats just my opinion. The thing is, you lot assume I havent looked at the controller long enough, you lot assume alot about me. Well your wrong, I have looked at the controller, very closely and I still cant see how this controller will work for all my gaming needs. It might improve FPS's and such, but stuff like racing games will make the controller lose its appeal, and I dont like the idea of wailing my arsm here and there for every game I play.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

ahhh, now it all fits.
    Meh, My quibbles will stop.

racing game? you ever heard of the power glove, yeah this controller could work with racing games

Ps: That's not what the shell will look like, just a mock-up

THE JACKEL

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I know it's a mock-up. I didn't say it was official, just an example of a shell.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    I know it's a mock-up. I didn't say it was official, just an example of a shell.
    that was so Dreddz didn't think that was the official one

THE JACKEL