Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

There've been novels for all of them, not to mention all the extra books that go beyond the movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shlup
    There's always a book.
    That is all too true...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I want to read the books... but I want them to end differently than Episode III. DON'T GO TO THE DARK SIDE, ANAKIN! PADME WILL BE OKAY! JUST GO AWAY TOGETHER AND LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND!

OH GOD! :weep:

What was so great about Episode three was that it kept you in a state of constant suspense. You knew what was going to happen, and watching it happen was almost painful. You knew what all of the decisions were going to lead to, and you (or at least I) was pleading in my head for them to do something different.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Same here. There were times when it seemed like things WERE going to change. Like things would turn out differently. Even though I know it wouldnt, I still felt like the possibility was there.

I've never been a huge fan of Anakin and Padme as a couple, though. I think he's way too obsessive personally, so I didnt mind that ending. Though it was sad what happened to her.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, yeah, I knew what these decisions would lead to. But after seeing all the other movies I didn't think the characters could possibly get so deep and emotional. I couldn't imagine Anakin's choices to be so meaningful and tragic.

And, lets face it, I'm a sucker. It's just my nature to be sucked in by all that hullabaloo.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

xD You're just a hopeless romantic.

I was really happy to see the conflict in him throughout the film. I'd just assumed, given his angst in II, that he'd be quick to turn. But knowing how and why was really amazing.

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

I liked the fighting in this one better, and the whole Dark mood.

But personally... episode II was almost tied for me because of how much more Padme was involved in it. This movie didnt have nearly enough Padme.

And episode I... i hate that movie... i wont ever watch it again... once was enough...

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    xD You're just a hopeless romantic.
    :skull3:

Smile and Be happy :love: louby_4eva's Avatar

I loved it, it was so great. I nearly cried when Obi-Wan's talking to Anakin at the end. Awwww, it made me look at Darth Vader in a whole new light. Fantastic film, everyone should go and see it.

Smile and Be happy

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Anakin's charred face and body disgusted and repulsed me.

"As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

Articles

It was wonderful

I saw it yesterday, and to say what I liked about it would just be reiterating the points already established by fans in this thread. So, I'll just say that it was wonderful.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

it was good and bad i suppose.

I thought the acting mostly sucked again, as did george lucas direction.

The fights were ok, but the cgi sucked...i could not help thinking (if only it was an anime).

The super hyped final climatic fight was disappointing.

The film seemed forced, like it was just going through the motions.

The dialogue varied from beautiful (sidious mostly) to horrid.

But dispite all this, i really enjoyed the film. As i expected little, i was greatly surprised.My vision was much darker and grander. maybe it was rushed but it was a good film. I wish it would have let Anakin mature alot more though...this Anakin and the one of the original trilogy are so different from each other. i Find it hard to emphasise with his fall because of Haydens awful acting and his poorly developed character.

ok i,ll stop bitching. i guess i,m just saying that it had the potential to be one of the most amaxing films ever, and it failed. but it did repent 4 ep 1 and 2 (jar jar does not say ANYTHING )
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

I saw it yesterday. I loved it, all of it. I hadn't spoiled it for me so everything was new for me. I think I might go see it again soon. :D

It was amazing.

Blog Entries

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

I just got back from the movies and let me just tell you, I was at awe.The movie was beyond words, the visuals, the story and the amazing battles scenes. The battle between Master Yoda and Palpatine was magnificent, equally matched was the two warriors, Palpatine did NOT kick Yoda's ass some have said (Yoda certainly managed to give Palpatine a good beating or two, even though he eventually failed to kill him). Obi Wan won the battle between him an Anakin Skywalker, but we all know who had the last say in that conflict. The acting was not as bad as some have said, but the love connection between Anaking and Padmé simply wasn't there; not believable in the least. Natalie Portman did a good job, it was her quirky lines ultimately failed her (the same happens to Hayden Christensen). R2-D2 kicked some serious droid ass... HA! He's a tough little fella, a bad motha to say the least. Great ending, the connection the old moves were beyond words, and when Padmé named her two children: Leia and Luke... I must admit, I got the shivers. I was also nice to see Chewbacca. All in all: Star Wars III is the best movie of the prequels, and has a good running chance to pick up the title of movie of the year.