Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FFIV IS bollocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Werecanary
    Just for curiosity, where are you currently in the game?
    The last thing I remember was escaping from that underground
    joint.

Another thing that pissed me off was(SPOILER)Tellah "dying" although I am suspicious about him and another unemerged character

Tellah was the only character who has interested me so far

This is my 4th favourite FF game.
    Right behind FFVII, FFIX and FFVI
    How can you hate it?

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Its a harmless topic about FF4 in the FF4 forum.Its harmless chat.
    It's all harmless fun until it makes someone cry.

And it makes me cry.

Like this:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    It pisses you off because five people are in the party? That seems... well, really dumb. Sorry. Is it too strenuous to select a command for one more person? Not to mention that you rarely have all five slots filled until the end of the game.

Either play it or dont. I think it's one of the best RPGs ever, and it has a wonderful story. Golbez is a great villian. But if you dont like it, dont play it.
    It's impossible to put it better than this. *agrees 100% with Abominatrix*

This thread makes me sad ;(

FFIV is an OK Final Fantasy, not the best, not the worst, in my opinion.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Quote Originally Posted by Rainecloud
    I'd just like to say: Best thread title ever.

Thanks.
    Other then it crusing FF4, yes. It's the best thread title ever.

FF4 was my first FF, and I like it very much. It's not my favorite FF, but it's good none the less. if you hate it, then fine. I can't change your opinion.

FF4 is absolutely brilliant.

PS. I'm stuck, if you'd care to zip over to "For God's Sake help Me..."
    www.yuriprime.tk Sometimes a good Renzokuken can solve all of your problems...
    Look into the Darkness, and what do you see? You see me in yourself. Hate me... curse me... fear me... rise up and FIGHT ME!
    I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard, handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

wow if i started a thread for everygame i didnt like id be forever writing bloody threads......

the fact that we tell you its great and post spoilers is obviously gonna make you hate it more.....

over time ive learned its the games that people are [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] at, that people hate.....maybe its because you find the game 2 hard trying to control 5 players and having to actually get involved in the story that makes life difficult for you...therefore you hate it....

my brother does that.....he doesnt read what people are saying...fails to be immersed in the story...gets confused and angry and hates the game when he cant beat it....

so some people love ff4 for all these amaizng things such as 5 people parties...amaziong stories...and well worked characters.....

btu some people hate it for it..cant all have the same tastes...but we can all say as a majority...we love final fantasy in general....if not the why the hell you here???

My advice.....leave it in the cupboard for a while come abck to it at a later date.....thats what i ahd to do with ff5....all thsoe job classes were too much for me.....go through some earlier games and work your way up to it.....

...btw the bit that matey got stuck at in baron with the guards.....i did that too lol....took me hours to figure it out.....sometime we look at situations and fail to see the simple solution, just complexing things in our own minds lol....

Gimme a break!
    There is no good without evil.....
    ....So..Is it good to be evil or evil to be good

I know how you feel about hating the game, though I'm not sure why the extra party member is a concern. (I'm simply finding it a lot harder than I was prepared for.) This is my second time attempting FFIV after I got mad at it last summer and swore not to play it again. Well, time passes and you forget how mad you get at games and I played it again, this time getting all the way to the final boss. Right now I'm mad at it again, ranted on my livejournal about how much I hate it, but sooner or later I'll calm down, level up some more, and hopefully beat it

If you really hate everything about the game then certainly don't play it. Personally, I feel that it has a great story and developed characters, which is why I went back to give it a second chance. There are plenty of other Final Fantasies out there that are very different from FFIV that you can play in the meantime!

Quote Originally Posted by FFIV Hater
    FFIV IS bollocks!
    What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by AerisIsMyGod
    Ok I have a problem with this game.

Probably because I started with the later games.

The battle system pisses me off, 5 people is too much.

And the plot has annoyed me, it doesn't seem very interesting and Golbez is possibly the worst villian ever.

I would like to enjoy this game, should I start playing from where I left off or should I just give up on it now?
    Yes It probably is because you started with the later games.

How can 5 people be too much? It requires barely any more thought, and means that you should find the game easier.

Start playing from where you left off, If you didn't like the bits playing up till now, you're going to hate redoing them.

Quote Originally Posted by AerisIsMyGod
    Ok I have a problem with this game.

Probably because I started with the later games.

The battle system pisses me off, 5 people is too much.

And the plot has annoyed me, it doesn't seem very interesting and Golbez is possibly the worst villian ever.

I would like to enjoy this game, should I start playing from where I left off or should I just give up on it now?

I love the 5 people system, it's awesome, keep playing, (if your playing snes or psx) i would say rather play psx, because its harder

FF4 was easy, I played it on PS1 (no tricks , no cheats)..

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The game is great!! Keep on playing. I just think the storyline is OK but try it out more...

Soylent green is people! Wiegrahf42's Avatar

It's an alright game, we have to remember that it set all the standards for later FF's here in the U.S. Not my favorite, but not trash either.
    "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here this is the War room"