Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X Role Play!

Default roleplaying

"hey i here you guys back there, this time ive perfected valefore so im gonna try". torasaki takes his staff and summons valefore. next he tells valefore to use energy ray. but the overdrive only lowers three fourths of the crowd of fiends HP. scared torasaki dismiss's valefore and runs behind rutan and W.L.. "ok you guys can handle them now.... I....I .... i did enough" studdered tora in fear

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Is it still OK to join?

Name: Elena
    Sex: Female
    Race: Human
    Weapon: Light Staff
    Job: White Mage
    Last edited by Shauna; 05-20-2005 at 10:47 PM.

Rutan: "Lazy #$^$& ... What'd I tell ya Lightning I knew this would happen... fine lets show this so called "Summoner" how its done (Rutan draws his sword Excalibur) This is gonna be a looooong day

Filling in for metallicarock P.S. you can join yuna-elena
    White Lightning: "What did I tell you 'bout callin me that" White lightning fires at Rutan "Don't do it again... 'cause next time I wont miss!"
    Rutan:*Startled* "Sheesh sorry.... some ally..."

*Thanks to Starry Relm for this sig*

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow-Auron-FF10
    All humans are stupid yet we all feign ignorance-Me

(yuna elena you can still join)

"hey im not that lazy" said tora. a kid walks up and says "will you tie my shoe,please?". bodly torasaki says "nope kid dont you see im busy". kid runs off and crys,and trips because his shoes arent tied.

(ok someone else go now)

*I look out of the door to the town, I feel a strange turn of events will come. I gather my spear and my cloak and set off to meet Rutan. I also bring the sword of jugment I had bin working on for three weeks. I had been hard at work puting the strongest magic into the blade for protection and attack *
    "Rutan I have your new sword finnished today...here."

* Byond him is an army of feinds*

"what th?!"*pulls out my spear*

"Let me try" *I focus on three of the feinds with my left eye and use Pain on them. All three died but now my left eye is temporaraly blind*

"I see why you asked me to bild this sword!"
    Last edited by Yew-Yevon; 05-20-2005 at 11:12 PM.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Elena hit the Water Flan with her staff.
    "Why couldn't I have been a Black Mage?" She asked herself as the Flan attacked her with a water spell.
    She turned and ran from the flan, not paying attention at all to where she was going. She tripped over a kid and fell into Torasaki. She gasped and stood up quickly.
    "I'm sorry... The Water Flan... Water Spell... Ran away..." She managed to say between breaths. "I'm sorry again." She took a deep breath. "I am Elena, by the way." She held out her hand for him to shake it.

Rutan: "This'll make things easier..... step back all.... I'll show you how its done...." Rutan charges the enimies "HOLY EXPLOSION!!!" Pure holy energy raidiates from the sword causing Massive white explosions dispatching almost half the enimies. "Thats how it's bone BOO YA!"

*rubs my blind eye*

"Only the best quality when I make them"

Default hey

i watch lenyx walk out on too the horision,she has rutans new sword in his hand. (lets just say torasaki and lenyx have a rivalry) "hey what the hell are you doing here" said tora (torasaki is long to write so lets call him tora for short) "i came to bring rutan his sword"said lenyx. "well cant you see were saving the town!". lenyx walks up and hands rutan his sword. "why do you guys always fight everytime your near eachother you want to wipe the floor with eachother cant you guys ever be nice to eachother!" said rutan. lenyx and tora just looks at eachother. lenyx walks away. "okay lets get these fiends away from here!". ordered tora. tora runs up to the flock and strikes about three fiends at one time the three fiends die. wich leaves about 7 left.

(somebody other then me and rutan come in and do something, please?)

+EDIT+ omg i wish you people are going to post something that will ruin my whole post lol

Quote Originally Posted by ffx_freak12
    i watch lenyx walk out on too the horision,she has rutans new sword in his hand. (lets just say torasaki and lenyx have a rivalry) "hey what the hell are you doing here" said tora (torasaki is long to write so lets call him tora for short) "i came to bring rutan his sword"said lenyx. "well cant you see were saving the town!". lenyx walks up and hands rutan his sword. "why do you guys always fight everytime your near eachother you want to wipe the floor with eachother cant you guys ever be nice to eachother!" said rutan. lenyx and tora just looks at eachother. lenyx walks away. "okay lets get these fiends away from here!". ordered tora. tora runs up to the flock and strikes about three fiends at one time the three fiends die. wich leaves about 7 left.

(somebody other then me and rutan come in and do something, please?)

+EDIT+ omg i wish you people are going to post something that will ruin my whole post lol
    lenyx is a male just so you know.

[/QUOTE]
    lenyx is a male just so you know.[/QUOTE]

i forgot to edit that sorry

For metallicarock
    Lightning: "!%#$ it that hurt my eyes!.... no more games... TRIGGER HAPPY!!!" Lightning drops the remaining fiends "See Rutan it's that simple.... you don't gotta make everyone blind"
    Rutan: Whatever

tora pokes his head from behind the rock he was hiding behind. he runs in front of rutan and lightning and assumes a pose. "see guys, thats how its done. i didnt even break a sweat. im hungry lets go get something to eat."

Now'd be a good time for the narrarator

yeah mercen-X were are you