Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy X Role Play!

Rutan: "Good job Tora, you and valefor got 3 and really hurt the rest" Rutan looks at his swords "Ha... now I got a sword for each hand... thanks Lenyx this new weapon is more powerful than any other sword I've had... Only Excalibur comes close to it's power"

Last time I talked to Aaron/The Darkness he said he'd come in later so don't put him in any thing of yours hoping he will instantly reply

*Thanks to Starry Relm for this sig*

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow-Auron-FF10
    All humans are stupid yet we all feign ignorance-Me

finnaly noticing elena he looks at her and says. "hey, sorry i didnt shake your hand, see im a summoner and i was practicing summoning" said tora. tora walks up to her and shakes her hand. he smiles at her. "so how long have you been in kelika?" (torasaki was on his pilgramige and thats were he is in his pilgramege).

NOW SOMEONE GO PLEASE

White Lightning:good job Tora but you still need a little practice
    Last edited by MetallicaRock01; 05-21-2005 at 01:31 AM.

Rutan: "A little.... uhhh.... sure a "little" . At least your good at blitzball Tora.... Not as good as Tidus but neither am I, that guy is sumtin special.

Default hey!!

tora: hey!!! i havent seen you guys summon any aeons lately

Rutan:"..... I guess your right"

Default boarding the ship

after getting valefore tora and his guardians are abbording the boat for the next stop kelika.

tora: so rutan, wanna pay the boat driver before he comes around to get tickets and we dont have any?

Rutan: ".... why me I'm outta gil man...." Rutan hides his money
    "Lets just sneak aboard"

tora: well ok its not like im gonna get in any trouble. tora rutan and W.L. walk by a stand that has a bunch of X-potion's. tora grabs about 7 and stuffs them in his shirt

tora: are you sure there not gonna catch us?

White lightning left for the night and told me to post 4 him
    W.L.: "He said sneak aboard not steal stuff" Murmurrs to self "I swear... these young summoners are so much trouble...."

Rutan: " Dude don't forget the Elixers"

W.L.: *Thinking* "How do I put up with these idiots..... o well" *Steals some Elixers*

(half way to the ship)

tora: oh no i forgot the phoenix down's *runs back and steels phoenix downs*

tora trys to run back up to W.L. and rutan with a shirt full of x-potions elixirs and phoenix downs

rutan: come on hurry the shipps about to leave!! his voice kind of slurred because had filled his shirt so much that he had to carry a x-potion in his mouth

rutan and tora running like idiots with items stuffed any place they can fit them.

W.L.: what idiots he muttered

rutan: stealing is so fun

tora notices that there was a sign above the shop were they stole everything it said: free everything going out of buisness

ok people this was fun i wish other people would please join so its not just me rutan and W.L. but im going to go to watch tv

torasaki out (haha ive always wanted to say that)

Amid the ruins of what was only moments before an isolated village, a dark figure rummages through the belongings of those who once lived here. The surrounding hills still echo their screams that were only silenced moments before. Innumerable years of wandering and countless duels with danger had taught The Darkness to keep an ever aware eye upon the horizon. It was due to this training that he caught a glimpse of a faint flash of light...the flash of Rutan's Holy Explosion. The Darkness wipes the blood from his Deathsword, sliding the blade along the corpse of a villager. He looks curiously toward the direction of the flash of light....and begins walking.

Rutan: *With mouth full of bottles* "Well , lets go to Kilika now"

Tora: "Fine, I guess I'll bribe them to let us on"

W.L.: W.L. stops walking "??? Do I smell fire..."

Rutan: I don't ... don't worry 'bout it I'm sure you're imagening things" Tora reaches for a bottle "Don't worry 'bout it Tora, I got some money" Tora sets the bottles down.

Tora: "Guys we can put these bottles away, a sign at the stand said they were going out of buisness and everything was free"
    Torasaki pulls out a sack stuffing the bottles and feathers in a sack
    "Here throw your stuff in here guys" Rutan and W.L. put their bottles and feathers (lol) in the sack. "W.L. you missed a bottle"

W.L: "Huh I'm still somewhat blind from that explosion... stupid Rutan... always has to be flashy."

Rutan: "I killed some fiends didn't I?"

P.S. If this is hard to read let me know and I'll try and make more reader friendly

I did the red so it's easier to tell me from MetallicaRock

W.L.:"Lets just get on the boat" White Lightning knows that something bad has happened he just feels it deep down inside of him and he knows one day he will have to accept his fate and meet his past

Rutan:"I.... usually get seasick... but I am still enthusiastical about boat rides... they're just so fun... espically that airship." Rutan recalls his idiocy in the Bikanel desert when he was lost... but he is still greatful to the Al Bhed that were rebuilding that ruin in the desert, especially that one group that was picking up supplies in their airship... If it wasnt for them he would just be a pile of bones in the desert

Tora:"When is the boat leaving?" Upon hearing that the boat won't leave for a little while longer Torasaki heads for the water to practice blitzball.

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

The black-clad man smiled. He stood still at the peak from where he had watched the battle at Luca unfold through sky blue eyes, his spiky brown hair waving in the gentle breeze.

"Skilled," he breathed. "So skilled...."

He knew that this group were those that he had sought for so long: they could be nobody else. Smiling again, he turned away from Luca and disappeared into the darkness.
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You