Thread: ff2 and ff4 help

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Default ff2 and ff4 help

on ff2 soul of rebirth i need to know what my stats should be to complete it and also on ff4 what is your reccomended level for beating zeromus. (im no a perfectionist or at least not on first play thrus so dont say all about maxing stats unless its quick and easy)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Stats and levels is all a matter of preference. I've beaten FFIV at level 45 and at level 78, it just depends how much effort you wanna put into it. The lower the level, the harder it's gonna be, but the higher the level, the more effort you have to put into it. Generally, I wait until Rydia has Meteo before fighting Zeromus
    As for FFII, just equip two shields on all of your characters and fight for a while. You'll level up pretty nicely. Once I could afford all of the weapons/armor in the little town in SoR, I started to work my way through the castle.
    Sigless

Thanks i suppose ill level rydia until she learns flare because meteo takes forever to cast or is that only with FuSoYa

No, Meteo takes forever to cast anyway--use Bahamut instead, it's much better, in my opinion. I would say it's not even worth waiting and working to get Meteo, unless you're trying to get all the spells, etc.

What's the two-shields thing in FF2 do?

The problem with soul of rebirth is getting to the emperor, I beat him and everyone had less than 2,000 hps but the hardest time was getting to him the emperor himself is a pushover. The best thing to do is give Ricard Wyvern/Dragoon Lance (Cant remember the name) + defender and some other stuff to make his evasion 99% (This is pretty easy) and cast berserk and haste on him in about 3 turns for Ricard you will have the emperor killed as he only has 15,000 Hps Dont overthink this battle its really simple just cast Berserk and Haste on Ricard and then have every else use cure or damaging magic (whichever they know) while Ricard attacks.

*Thanks to Starry Relm for this sig*

Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow-Auron-FF10
    All humans are stupid yet we all feign ignorance-Me

So ill for zeromus use flare and bahamut and for the ff2 emporor ill get my character to the stats that i had when i beat the first time with firion maria guy and leon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch
    What's the two-shields thing in FF2 do?
    It gives 0 attack and massive shield evasion.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)