Thread: Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

Default Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends

Has anyone seen this cartoon, it's really weird
    I would love to be happy, but unfortunately I'm too busy being awesome and kicking your ass at everything

Blog Entries

No I haven't what is it all about?

Foster's Home is, hands down, the best show on Cartoon Network, assuming you exclude anything that airs on Adult Swim ond Toonami.

It's awesome, just watch it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

wtf is it?

LET THE HAMMER FALL

http://www.tvtome.com/FostersHomeforImaginaryFriends/

Foster's Home is a relatively new show that airs on Cartoon Network. New episodes are shown as part of their Friday night block, with repeats scattered throughout the week.

Foster's is a cartoon series by Craig McCracken, who is famous for the Powerpuff Girls; Foster's, unlike PPG, is actually good. In the world of Foster's, imaginary friends thought up by children physically come to life. The show centers around an imaginary friend named Bloo, and his creator, Mac. Bloo was expelled from Mac's home my Mac's mother, and now stays at a foster home for imaginary friends.

Each episode features Bloo causing some sort of calamity, thanks to his goofball attitude and misguided sense of decency. Mac and a few other imaginary friends must clean up the mess without getting into too much trouble.

Each episode is stylish and entertaining. The writing is sharp, witty, and clever, and the humor has a unique flavor that can appeal to young and old alike. The characters are inventive and lovable, and the flash-style animation is pulled off perfectly. The show is an excellent blend of creativity and style, and it firmly cements itself as one of the best cartoons on TV. Blah blah blah JUST WATCH IT. >:o

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by omnitarian
    Foster's Home is, hands down, the best show on Cartoon Network, assuming you exclude anything that airs on Adult Swim ond Toonami.

It's awesome, just watch it.

That show is so neat Im pretty sure the creator is the same guy who did Dexters Laboratory and the Powepuff girls (Craig Mc Kraken?) well whoever he is hes a genius.