Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: who hates tidus

Grin who hates tidus

you no i really dont like tidus coz he is so annoying like when he goes alright lets go and stuff...it really gets me mad...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...and i dont get it.......he's a dream eh...brain overheating

Yeah, tidus is whiny and it's really annoying. But, who is yer favorite guy (including npc's)?
    When you can do everything, the hardest part is doing anything.

For those who play XI, Katsushiro: Bahamut Server

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

Hes a decent character but he lacks personality.hes always whiny complaining and crybaby.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

He has a boyish way about him. Sometimes its uplifting and makes ya smile but sometimes its irritating like a young child and he sounds like an ass. When you're fighting later in the game and they keep saying those random phrases in battle really annoys me at times.
    Auron annoys me at times cus he's so cryptic and stuck up
    And Wakka with his whole 'racism' against Al Bheds gets me as I hate prejuduce in that context. Apart from that the characters are ok.

Yeah, sure he's whiney. That's because he's pissed off. Wouldn't you be pissed off?

Imagine you were tossed what you thought was 1000 years into the future, in a time when your home and home city is a pile of rubble, your dad essentially has become the devil, and all your friends in the past were killed by an attack by sin. As well, nobody believes you, and the devil (aka Sin, or your "old man") keeps showing up, killing thousands of people and destroying entire towns in his wake.

I think you'd be pretty pissed off and whiney too.

Ya gotta commend him for his confidence, bravery and leadership despite all that.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    Yeah, sure he's whiney. That's because he's pissed off. Wouldn't you be pissed off?

Imagine you were tossed what you thought was 1000 years into the future, in a time when your home and home city is a pile of rubble, your dad essentially has become the devil, and all your friends in the past were killed by an attack by sin. As well, nobody believes you, and the devil (aka Sin, or your "old man") keeps showing up, killing thousands of people and destroying entire towns in his wake.

I think you'd be pretty pissed off and whiney too.

Ya gotta commend him for his confidence, bravery and leadership despite all that.
    Ditto.

I love Tidus. I can't understand how anybody would hate him for his loyalty and love for Yuna. He truly was a brave and sweet young man. I like men who have a heart, and I would love to be with someone like him.

I like Tidus..He is always cheerful and i just love this!^_^

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

I feel ya EDGE. But the good thing about it is because (don't read spoiler if u haven't beat FFX) (SPOILER)He gets sent in the end of the game.

sly gypsy Recognized Member Levian's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

If small poodles could talk, they wouldn't sound much unlike Tidus.

Hes a totally original main character as far as I can see which makes him uber cool.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I sorta liked him Better than wakka.

But dangit, sometimes he was EMBARASSING.

I wouldn't exactly depict him as "anoying" or "crybaby" and all that, id proberly say, he probaly acts the most like his age out of most of em. Tis pritty pointless to be wrapped up in hating a fictional character tis just desspressing, cause u can never really get a go at em. But also true, he can be anoying a times, but ant all the characters at sum point in the game?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by boys from the dwarf
    Hes a decent character but he lacks personality.hes always whiny complaining and crybaby.
    That IS personality.

Anyway, I liked him very much. Like crazybayman said, he handled his emotions realisticly... and he was indeed a change from the stoic bad ass we see as the lead in so many games. I like Tidus.

Tidus is cool, man! sure he can a little childish but the way that he cares about yuna makes he a great ff hero.

Tidus is a love/hate character for me. Its mainly about his voice. I hate his whiney voice......but i like when he speaks in normal tone (like when he's telling the story). Theres only one FF charcter i trully hate.....and thats Edge off IV....