Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you need Ultima Weapon to get the Alternate ending?

Looks like I'll have to spend $10-20 to see it. I HATE YOU BLOCKBUSTER!!!
    Active after a year? ZOMG.

But yeah when i DID post a year ago I was an ass to everyone. So sorry about that. You can totally tell I used to think i was "gangsta" just by my name. Boy have I changed.

FFXIV Character

Arianna Harkness (Sargatanas)

It's just easier and cheaper in the long run to buy the games.

And no, you don't have to beat it with just Sora. Just get through it.

if you just want to see important videos from the game (including the secret ending), kingdomhearts.net has them hosted.

well, they probably will when the site's back up anyway. i just checked and the site's down due to bandwidth costs. go figure.
    Hi, I'm God. May I take your order?

if you just want to see important videos from the game (including the secret ending), kingdomhearts.net has them hosted.

well, they probably will when the site's back up anyway. i just checked and the site's down due to bandwidth costs. go figure.
    yeah, I discover that. they'll open back up tommorow but I hope it doesn't happen again

Those 1000 words have never been spoken.....

you can probably google/illegally? download the videos though. "deep dive" is one of them, i forget the other.
    Hi, I'm God. May I take your order?

FFXIV Character

Another Side, Another Story is the other. DD is only on the japanese version, I believe.

What exactly do u see in the extra ending coz I unlocked an extra clip that shows some guys in black coats thats all.

FFXIV Character

Depends on which ending.
    You do see the Organization, but i have no idea as to the world. It shows the keyblades, the neo heartless, and a thing or two more that I can't remember. DD has the thirteen points, but they go by so quickly that you can't harldly read them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Youkai
    Depends on which ending.
    You do see the Organization, but i have no idea as to the world. It shows the keyblades, the neo heartless, and a thing or two more that I can't remember. DD has the thirteen points, but they go by so quickly that you can't harldly read them.
    IIRC, the video starts out with a huge amount of comments and questions.

"Where is Sora?"
    "You are the source of all Heartless."
    "What if our journey last year meant nothing?"

...and others to that effect. I'd love to get a complete list of the lines, because they go by way to quick to see them all.

Then we see a cloaked person (I'm not referring to them as Organization members, because I'm not sure they are Organization members) standing in a street. Pan up a building to another cloaked person (who has a blindfold on, or so it seems) standing atop the building. Cue the cool fight music and unleash the Neo-Shadows. Our first cloaked person whips out the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion (BHK in an Organization cloak..?), and the ground around him bursts into flames, which form the Heart symbol that is the game's logo.

That's about all I can remember. I haven't seen DD, unfortunately.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

FFXIV Character

DD is much the same, except the colours look different, the image is clearer, and are many more added things in. You can clearly see Kairi on the TV tower monitor, and you can also see what keyblades they're using. I can't remember much else.

You can always find somewhere to download it, ya know?