Thread: Getting Easy Gil

Default Getting Easy Gil

Disc Four Now and I'm BROKE

I'm trying to complete all the side quests (all the ones that are available) and I need some gil bad for those dumb auctions and what not

Anyone got any tips on easy gil? Seems like none of the monsters in this new mist world give suffecient amounts

(already used search fuction on this forum...Gil is not searched for and using the term "easy money" and etc didn't help either)

The Cotton Robe trick (it requires a bit of running around though).

Buy 99 Steepled Hats from Atla the moogle in Burmecia (25740 Gil total), then buy 99 Wrists from the equipment shop in Dali (12870 Gil total).

Now, take those items and synth them into Cotton Robes. Cotton Robes cost 1000 Gil to synth, yet they sell for 2000 Gil in equipment shops, so if you synth and then sell 99 of them you'll make 60390 Gil profit.

You could sell Ethers and Phoenix Pinions at 1000 Gil each too, they're not too hard to find.

^^^greatly appreciate that...I got no problem running around a bit

any more tips would be helpful

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

go to memoria and level up and youl be rolling in money in ni time.or go to treno and if you have some items like rats tail you can go to the area in front of queen stellas house and sell them to some people for 20000 gil.also always refuse there first offer to get more money.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Gimme Cats (outside Daguerro) give you large amounts of money if you defeat them, and this can be increased using Quina's Millionaire ability (learned from Yellow Scarf).

completely forgot about the Millionaire ability, thanx for the reminder

about the Treno selling thing...who do I sell it too? Are you talking about those Nobles chillin' in those chairs or what?