Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Favourite rappers

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn
    Quote Originally Posted by gibbi8
    Tupac was 'OK' no better or worse. He was a fruity little dancer with Digital Underground, then got a part in a movie, then started to act like he character he played, then got shot by real 'thugs'
    Calling Biggy a thug ?
    Biggie had nothing to do with his murder. Anyone who believes that is an idiot who ignores facts & listens to hype.
    lol no one knows his death, but the beef between them 2 was clear and there probably was a connection between the death of them 2
    I mean they were both shot werent they ?
    People even say he faked his death, but I dont believe that
    Its true that 2pac had problems with Other people that even Include P Diddy but Im pretty certain that Biggy was the cause

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by crash26821
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda
    I heard a new rapper today who i thought was 'ok'
    Bizzare.
    I think he's a member of D12. He's not really that new, 'Cause D12 came out last year I think. But you probably just heard him make a song by himself...
    >_<
    "Im a rock star. babybabybaby
    Im a rock star.."

That Song Sucks
    So does D12 :D

Lil Jon. WHAT? OKAY! YEAH!

Tupac was 'OK' no better or worse. He was a fruity little dancer with Digital Underground, then got a part in a movie, then started to act like he character he played, then got shot by real 'thugs'
    Calling Biggy a thug ?
    Biggie had nothing to do with his murder. Anyone who believes that is an idiot who ignores facts & listens to hype.
    lol no one knows his death, but the beef between them 2 was clear and there probably was a connection between the death of them 2
    I mean they were both shot werent they ?
    People even say he faked his death, but I dont believe that
    Its true that 2pac had problems with Other people that even Include P Diddy but Im pretty certain that Biggy was the cause
    Where's your evidence for this oh wise one? Or are you believing the Bullsh*t Pac talked in his hate lyrics? It's pretty much accepted throughout the industry, and indeed world that Pac's shooting was connected more to his 'friends' at Death Row than anyone else. The Manhatton one was, as I've said, connected to the west aswell. The sooner Tupac fanboys realise this & what the man was TRUELY like the better.
    Biggie had no beef, spat no beef. With the exception of Mobb Deep & Chinlo XL no rapper even bothered replying to the idiots hate songs.

Beastie Boys

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    YEAH!!!!!!

In response to Lon: I did try rapping, I used to like rap myself. I used to freestyle sometimes as well. I think making words rhyme isn't quite that hard and you can easily get used to it. But then you can get used to anything the more you practice it so you're sort of right about the "anyone can learn to play an instrument" part. But at the same you can easily notice people who are talented with instruments and people who just learned, it's the same with singing, if someone talented sings they have this emotions and substance to the songs, if someone who learned sings, they don't quite have that much, i'm not saying their bad singers, it's just nothing interesting.

i like no rappers at all.
    rock music all the way for me

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Instead of making another thread why not rate other rappers aswell.
    Out of 10...

Tupac: 9.9 nah... 10!!
    Nas: 9.8
    Eminem: 9.7
    Ludacris: 9.4 (I still like him better than jay z...)
    Jay-Z: 9.6
    Ja rule: 6.2
    benzino:4.0

Quote Originally Posted by Hroth
    In response to Lon: I did try rapping, I used to like rap myself. I used to freestyle sometimes as well. I think making words rhyme isn't quite that hard and you can easily get used to it. But then you can get used to anything the more you practice it so you're sort of right about the "anyone can learn to play an instrument" part. But at the same you can easily notice people who are talented with instruments and people who just learned, it's the same with singing, if someone talented sings they have this emotions and substance to the songs, if someone who learned sings, they don't quite have that much, i'm not saying their bad singers, it's just nothing interesting.
    its funi, i used to listen to rock. but deep down i knew hip hop fit me like a glove, i just was scared of it.

and now u can say im biased against rock. my friend, or a couple of them, are hardcore emo, so its hard to NOT listen to rock. i still do. but for the most part, i listen to hip hop and rap because its more personal...most of the time. like 2pac. and Em. u feel/felt like u kno/knew them. like they were ppl u kno, and that u can relate to them. yes, u can relate to rock, but not on the same level, imho.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc
    YES! I mean YEAH! :<3:
    Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    >>> I like parappa the rapper..
    If I was foa you'd get a gold star right now.
    I like Kung-Fu.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

DJ Jazzy Jeff + The Fresh Prince

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

MC Chris makes that entire genre look better.

lomas de chapultepec Recognized Member eestlinc's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Q Tip