This forum needs more anti-rap rants.

Seriously. It's the worst form of music, if you can even call it that. Rappers are nothing more than poets, and sometimes they're not even good at that, because some don't even write their own raps and most just write crap like "Oooh, I wants to spread dat girrrrl like jelly, ooooh mofo I chill with Nelly." (That's not an actual rap line, I just thought that up, but seriously, that's what exactly what they write.)

The music to the rap is awful. The only rap artist who I can stand is Eminem, some of his raps aren't so bad as he actual talks about REAL things and not some girls' ass. Plus, the music to his songs aren't that bad. It's pathetic really, when you look at extremely popular songs like Drop It Like It's Hot by Snoop Dogg. What is the music. Tongue clicking and a computer made beat by some guy who probably gets no credit for it. And that's the crap that kids eat up, by the spoonful.

If the rap is not full of talk about being pistol whipped (Mmmmm, pistol whip...) and his 20 bitches and ho's, then it's highly religious garbage than makes me want to fall down a well. Religious rappers make me cry.

"Ooooh, who's in da house? JCs in da house! Jesus Christ is in da HOUSE! Word to your Mary!" (THAT is an actual rap song I was subjected to listen to. Except for the "Word to your Mary" part.)

Then you get shmucks like 50 Cent who are just arrogant jerks and are loved for it. Or people like Little John who got famous for carrying around a golden "crunk" cup and growling only "YEAH? WHAT?!? YEEEEAH?! AAAAALRIIIIGHT!" in random songs like Scooby Doo.

Let's list other reasons why rap sucks so bad.