Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why Does Everyone Hate Rikku?

so and rikku is dress like a whore

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

But she's loved for it

Dance Macabre

Quote Originally Posted by The Anarchy Angel
    Paines dressed like a frikkin dominatrix!!!
    Exactly!!!
    Nothing against her though...
    Rikku is dressed like the more innnocent type of slut....
    my grandmothers been walking 6 miles a day since she was 63. Now, at the age of 90 shes as fit as an ox....unfortunatly we dont know where she is...

Are you one of those people who never have enough space on their computer? Do what i did-delete windows!!!!

Dance Macabre The Anarchy Angel's Avatar

Thank you, let's end this stupid argument, they're both sluts

Dance Macabre

forget i like all three the same sluts or not

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryrp
    forget i like all three the same sluts or not
    Are you calling Yuna a slut?
    my grandmothers been walking 6 miles a day since she was 63. Now, at the age of 90 shes as fit as an ox....unfortunatly we dont know where she is...

Are you one of those people who never have enough space on their computer? Do what i did-delete windows!!!!

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

haha, you people crack me up.

I liked Riku I think shes funny

Pain would have been a lot better if her hair had been just a little longer.... it was the hair that ruined Paine for me.

Yuna is certainly better in FF X-2 than she was in FF X in my opinion.

I like all 3 characters, but I'd Say Paine's Hair and Yuna's Wierdness make them tied for 2nd to Riku who is just plain Funny as hell.

I think its apparent that all of em dress, not leaving much to the imagination. But i dont think dress is whats important here really. Tis just cloths that Square came up wit. I like Rikku, i would say shes my fave outta the 3, i dont love her heaps, and i dont disslike the others in any way, i just like Rikk better, cause she acts her age i guess. She acts like a 17 year old! I can realate to her aswell i guess

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryrp
    so and rikku is dress like a whore
    I'm sensing a bit of an error in logical reasoning here. Rikku is dressed like a slut for wearing a bikini on a temperate Planet, but Paine, who -- by your own admission -- is dressed like a Dominatrix (something directly associated with things of a sensual nature), isn't?
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

FFXIV Character

Gamina Condoin (Sargatanas)

Bah no one is a Whore! OMG Stop Calling Video Game Characters Whores!!

For all you know they could all be Virgins. People Can dress However they Want OMG!

I don't hate Rikku,i find her funny too!^_^

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Look, people. Rikku isn't really as immature as she acts; she simply is trying to make everyone feel better about themselves. If you pay attention, she acts less mature in FFX-2. Wanna know why?
    1. We first meet Gippal at Djose Temple in the beginning of the game, an inquired past love of Rikku's. Notice how immature she begins to act? She's not sure how Paine and Yuna would take it if she told them about their past.

2. Yuna is so freakin' depressed during the whole game that I honestly wanted to shoot her. Rikku gives the game a more positive feel with her happy-go-luckyness. It doesn't help that Paine is just as anti-social as Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing...

My basic overall idea is that just because she acts the way she does doesn't mean she's mentally retarded or anything...she does it to cheer Yuna up. I tend to be the same way, does that mean I have mental issues? CERTAINLY NOT! I'm 14 years old, with the maturity of a 16 year old, as I have been told by several adults/peers. I act childish to cheer people up, or even, when I'm being self-conscious about something, I get that way too.

About the way she dresses:

I guess the fact that she flashes more skin and wears brighter colors shows that she may act immature but she's got the mentallity of an adult. I mean honestly, if you saw a teenage girl wearing something similar to what Rikku wears, what would be the first thing on a teenage guy's mind? Perverted things, I'll tell you that much. Rikku just wants to show that she can be sexy and funny at the same time.

~*~Celes~*~

Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Celes~*~
    2. Yuna is so freakin' depressed during the whole game that I honestly wanted to shoot her. Rikku gives the game a more positive feel with her happy-go-luckyness. It doesn't help that Paine is just as anti-social as Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing...
    Yuna was quite happy in many parts. Are you sure you're referring to FF X-2 and not FFX? Also, I thought Paine was nicer than Heero...

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah...I think I'm confusing the two games with each other Anyways, Paine is somewhat nicer than Heero, but have you seen Endless Waltz? He's more lovey-dovey towards Relena then. So really, they are a lot alike...It just takes certain things for them to show their sensitive sides. Thanks for correcting though!

~*~Celes~*~

Because she WONT-SHUT-UP.