Page 1 of 9 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [A] Oh my god, Iri used pencils.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default [A] Oh my god, Iri used pencils. (Characters needed)

:skull8: That's right. I finally used pencils.
    These are character concepts for a story I wrote, and I decided to put me and my best friend in. Yay! :skull3: Except I made us uber-cool.
    So, in this story, I'm going to need people to base my character's looks on. Anyone want to be a character?
    I can't really change personalities, as the story is really, really long now. With over 206 files on scenes (It's a OAV) and over 400 pages in a single file. But since I'm going to animate it, I need you guys! :skull7:

I need the following:

1) A best freind (girl, preferably) Yuka
    One candidate!
    2) Werewolf (man, loves no.1) Ookami One candidate!
    3) Smart girl (good freind, owns a temple) Lydia One candidate!
    4) Brat (Smart girl's little sister, 15, annoying) EveTwo candidates!
    5) Obligatory smart girl's boyfreind ??? Two candidates!
    6) Kokorii (eg/ world leader)Two candidates!
    7) Linaea (Goddess of time) One candidate!
    8) Lord of Silent Dark (yeah, sexy, no?) Soveriegn RukouOne candidate!
    9) Three Eyed Brothers (ninja's, one eye each) ??? One candidate!
    10) Jet (Obligatory fighter) One candidate!
    11) Aria Sasaki (Beefy fighter, man, used to be head of Rikiri's forces)
    12) Yoki Cookies (sweet, nurse-like character)
    13) (How on earth could I forget?! He's the first frickin' character that shows up!) Vaughn Arahn - Bad guy (Originally good guy) ScientistOne candidate!
    14) Rikiri - Sorceress of Mt. Jigoku
    15) David Harshly - Flirty Vampire-at-large
    16) Maylin Tsai - Elven Messenger (appears frequently and without reason. Very annoying and cute)
    17) Peiting Hua - Elven Messenger (appears with Maylin, giggling without reason)
    18) Keiko Takahashi - Elven Messenger (gets yelled at alot. But we all love her)
    19) Tanatsu (man, annoying elf guide)

How on Earth could I forget half of those?!!

Pick a number and describe yourself, if you want to be a character! I'll post your profiles up later once you're all drawn and done. I want hair, eyes, height, weight, weapons and clothes. Several ideas can be submitted for one character and I'll create more characters as I read along. Only those few so far are the ones that I can remember.

BIG NOTE. If you want to be something someone else wants to be, it isn't a problem. What I'll do is create a new thread in A&W containing both images (ideas) with a poll about them. It will also contain a short excerpt from the scripts in which those characters speak for people to judge which character will be placed in the OAV.

Here is me, and my best freind Vince, along with new Linaea, Yuka and Ookami CONCEPTS. I have Jet and no. 5 concepts in a later post because I'm not alowed to put them here. :skull2:
    Here are the links for Jet, Eve, Lord Rukou and no. 5:

Lord Rukou
    Eve
    Jet
    No.5
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ko Ko; 06-07-2005 at 02:10 PM.