Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyromania

casual mind slip

My element is fire bwhahaha, I hate water. >.> I can't swim. But I've burned many things, I've lit a table on fire, someone's face, my finger, and more of which I can't remember.

-Reles

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

i used to poke fires with sticks, that was a lot of fun, ive never actually set anything on fire, in fact i think ive only ever used a lighter once and i dont think ive ever lit a match

Holy Dragoon Kain <3 Recognized Member KoShiatar's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I used to set on fire paper napkins and other stuff in the ash tray when I went to bars and pubs, but I stopped. The fun part of it was when someone tried to put it off by blowing on it...

I am really afraid of fire!!!!!
    PEACE
    and
    LOVE

I like to spray deoderant on my hand and set it on fire. And I like to set lots of other stuff on fire.
    And me and my friends have attempted to make small bombs quite a few times. Not very lucky in most of the attempts, though.

No. I have not even lit a match : / I personally like water. Swimming is funner than getting burned

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm actually... afraid of matches Comes from a traumatizing experience from when I was a little three year old pyro and I burned myself ;_;

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Theres a little lephracan on my shoulder that tells me to burn things. Im gonna try napalm this 4th of July, because nothing says "USA all the way." quite like melting concrete.

In the 10th grade i collected all the excess alcohols that we had left over in class throughout the year. After we got graded for our final project i put it in the sink and added the alcohol's (mostly Isopropanol , but it had a few others) and i lit it on fire. The different chemicals made it burn colors, and i got in trouble for melting the sink (they shouldnt have had rubber/plastic around it, it shoulda been stainless steel), but i didnt have to pay so i never learned my lesson. Isnt life great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I like the smell of matches when you blow them out.
    I also like watching fire cause its preeeety!
    But still. No.

Banned

Why do you think rednecks all burn our trash? It's not because we can't afford to have the garbage company take it, it's because we won't let 'em take it.

When I was in the Army, we'd get MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat... Also called Meals Ready to Exit (because of their sometimes unfortunate and sometimes rather dramatic effects on the human digestive system), Pre-Packed Colostomy Bags, and Meals Rejected by Ethiopians), and each one had a little chemical heater to cook your food with. I'd save 'em and make bombs out of 'em. Matter of fact, I've still got a bunch of 'em.

Hmmmm.......

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by -N-
    Thread title changed? Lame.
    What did it used to be?

Signature by rubah. I think.

I used to play with fire (Look I was dumb and all that...) but my real problem now is turning off the gas on the cooker. I just forget and don't notice the smell. Once I've left it on from early morning to late night. True, i waas punnished by the bill, but I'm more scared by the idea I might burn down the house.

"I think you'd make any (nice) woman happy... & I think you really deserve for someone to make you happy too for a change"

Yeah, only just the other day I set down a ten storie building...

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    Quote Originally Posted by -N-
    Thread title changed? Lame.
    What did it used to be?
    fire_of_avalon (this is a thread about pyromania) - in line with all the other threads.