Bwahhh...! Kane just called me on the phone and it is inspiring me to make another phone # thread (I made one ages ago ^_^). So..

1) Who have you talked to on the phone?

2) Exchange phone #s - post 'em! ^_^ Or if you don't feel comfortable doing that, PM it to me if you're in the United States Or PM me to tell me you can call me if you're not in the United States and I might give you mine n_-

Bwahh.. I've still got people from last time (like Joel and Dixie and etc!) who PMed me numbers but I never called them, sorry babes! :[ You're still on the to call list... ^_^... *dies* Anyway, I have talked to...

<b>Not at All Reno</b>: He's in Canadia so he called me with phone cards! xD We used to date so we've talked quite a few times for a while, but I haven't talked to him recently and I think I forgot what he sounded like already... *I'm a horrible person*

<b>Loony Bawb</b>: He called me once! He talked really fast and he has a kew' accent ^_~

<b>NecrohljahfsJermy</b>: I called him once and he was a nice kid 8-)

<b>Matt aka undeadhero!</b>: I called him too and he was spiffy xD

<b>Roogle</b>: We talked once, and it was for five hours @_@ hahah I finished talking to him and it was 6 am, that jerk... kept me up... xD Roo is awesome ^_^

<b>Wezly aka Raistlin</b>: We talked a couple times and it involved him laughing at me a lot. XD Freak.

<b>Bert</b>: I have talked to you, haven't I? Yes... you are a freak too ^__^

<B>RSLSL</b>: Sounds just like Aeris! And kinda shy, too XD

<b>Mirage</b>: He called me and we talked for like two minutes... I think it was him... eep... can't remember correctly... =3 *dies*

<b>Pawl Knox</b>: I lub him ^_^ We talked semi regularly before he went off to army and he called me right before he left for Germany the other day! :<3: He's kew'.

<b>Kishi</b>: xD! We talk sometimes but I can't tell you how he's like cos' it'll ruin his mystery aura! *whacks you* But don't worry, he's like a GOD O=)

<b>Kane!</b>: He didn't sound as evil as I expected him to sound. I expected him to be grumpy but he actually sounded friendly and I think he kinda had an accent which was kinda hot. ^_^ Yay!

Did I miss anyone? I might have... sorry!