Page 1 of 15 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default The Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

Alright. Welcome to Part Two of the Ciddies Prediction Party.

In the last Ciddies, I have started a pretty popular idea for predicting winners for the Ciddies, with Psychotic have the most correct predictions made. Now, it's a new day, and a new set of nominations up for new Ciddies this summer. The rules are simple, predict who you expect to win, and no this is not a post who you voted thread, because there's a difference between votes and predictions.

When you vote, you vote for the person who you want to win.
    When you predict, you predict for the person who you expect to win.

Some of your votes may be for the winner, but you can't reveal any of your votes when you predict, if you predict any of the members you have voted for.

Alright, sounds simple, I shall start off. If you may, just copy and paste the nominations from the Ciddies' thread as if you're voting, and just leave out who you predict shall win, and this is optional, give a reason why you think so.

I shall go first.

1) Best Member
    Del Murder
    <i>Plenty of great potential winners for the big Ciddie, but I feel Del Murder has the best chance to take the win for Best Member.</i>

2) Best Male
    Psychotic
    <i>Same thing here, however, with the large support from the BAoTW, Psy has a great chance to recapture Best Male for the second straight time.</i>

3) Best Female
    Monkey
    <i>Several great nominees, including newcomer Iri, who was also nominated for Best Member. However, resident shorty, Monkey, has as many woifeys that may vote for her for her to win Best Female.</i>

4) Best Administrator
    Loony BoB
    <i>With the absense of ShlupQuack, this is for the taking, and Loony BoB is the most popular Administrator. Easy win for him.</i>

5) Best Cid's Knight
    Kawaii Ryűkishi
    <i>Kishi has been popular for a long time, so I believe it's time for him to win again after a four Ciddies absense from his last win.</i>

6) Best Site Staff
    theundeadhero
    <i>A few great choices, but theundeadhero has made a sudden expression on a lot of people in the last few months with his sudden activity.</i>

7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff
    Agent Proto
    <i>Tough competition, however, I expect to win for the third straight time. However, I believe with the inclusions of Monkey and ShlupQuack, it will be tough to win again.</i>

8) Best Veteran
    The Captain
    <i>The Captain's optimistic view on most things and being friendly to everyone, from those who he befriended to those who he don't agree with on several issues, he has the best chance to capture a win again for Best Veteran. However, I won't be surprise if he loses, as there are other great nominees who could win.</i>

9) Best Regular
    Iri Valentine
    <i>She's new, but she's not eligible for Best Newbie. However, Best Regular is the next best thing for her. Iri has gained many friends and fans in her 4 months as a member, she could easily take this for the win.</i>

10) Best Newbie
    SNOOZER
    <i>Several great choices for Best Newbie, but my guts go with SNOOZER.</i>

11) Nicest Member
    The Captain
    <i>I believe it's time for Leeza's long streak to end, and who else to break the streak than The Captain?

Take care all.</i>

12) Evilest Member
    Lindy
    <i>Lindy may be dating a nice girl in Xander, but he acts pretty evil in the forums to most everyone else.</i>

13) Sexiest Male
    Sexy McAwesome
    <i>Who else would win Sexiest Male? Sexy McAwesome, formerly known as Spaceman Spiff, is a shoe-in for the win.</i>

14) Sexiest Female
    boris no no
    <i>I'm not sure about this, but it's close between boris and Iri, and Monkey, and Shlup. I can't choose, so I went with boris.</i>

15) Cutest Male
    Loony BoB
    <i>Considering that m4tt has not been nominated, which means we'll finally see a new cute male, and who else then the one living in his closet?</i>

16) Cutest Female
    Chaos
    <i>After winning both Sexiest and Cutest Female at one point, Chaos will have to settle for Cutest Female this time around.</i>

17) Best Custom Rank
    Old Manus
    <i>Mold Anus, which is a play on his screen name, is pretty funny. I think it'll win, though Spuuky looks good too.</i>

18) Best Avatar
    Del Murder
    <i>So many choices, yet it seems Del will win yet again, because he has stayed true with Sonny, it seems that he can't lose, and I don't see the streak ending any time soon.</i>

19) Best Signature
    Del Murder
    <i>Award Guy has won too many freakin' times. However, it's time that another member using the same Signature for the longest time should break the streak, and that person would be the enforcer.</i>

20) Best Artist
    black orb
    <i>black orb is a great artist, like the other nominees. And seeing that Dr Unn is absent, black orb should easily win.</i>

21) Best Graphic Designer
    Rye
    <i>Rye's graphic design has been improving, and I think she could take a win, though she'll have a tough match with Xander.</i>

22) Best Writer
    Strider
    <i>No questions. Strider for the win.</i>

23) Best Poet
    eestlinc
    <i>Same here. eest for the win.</i>

24) Best Poster
    Big D
    <i>So many great choices, with the exception of Chris. Big D has been a consistant great poster and I can't see him losing this out, except to a fellow great person, The Captain.</i>

25) Best Spammer
    Psychotic
    <i>Spam is a lost cause, but Psy is very popular among the masses, and I think he could win. Though, he'll have a hard time with Del Murder. The dark horse is -N-.</i>

26) Best Chatter
    Walker Texas Ranger
    <i>If Jebus was nominated, he could have taken this award. However, he's not, so the next best nominee would be KB.</i>

27) Funniest Member
    Not At All Reno
    <i>Krissy' unique humor will gain him fans, and those fans will vote for him. Will he have enough to win? I'd say most likely.</i>

28) Weirdest Member
    Chris
    <i>I'm sorry, but I find his obsession with Grace Jones too weird. He'll win for sure.</i>

29) Horniest Member
    Fuzakeru
    <i>Fuzakeru won last time, and I don't see that ending now. She'll win.</i>

30) Most Underrated Member
    -N-
    <i>Neel has been a member for a long time, and I feel it's time he gets the recognition he deserves.</i>

31) Most Missed Member
    ff babe
    <i>ff babe has too many fans, though, I think she may win. =/</i>

32) Most Helpful Gamer
    Kawaii Ryűkishi
    <i>Kishi is the best gamer around, second to edczxcvbnm. However, seeing edc's absent, Kishi will take the win.</i>

33) Most Helpful Techy
    cl_out

34) Most Helpful Member
    Loony BoB
    <i>BoB's one of the most helpful staff members around.</i>

35) Cutest Couple
    Calliope & Spuuky
    <i>I don't really care about who wins, but I have a feeling this couple will win.</i>

Most Likely To…

36) Become a Cid's Knight
    crash26821
    <i>Of course.</i>

37) Get Banned
    The Redneck
    <i>I like The Redneck, but I feel he has made several enemies from EoTW that he may take the win... =/</i>

38) Be God
    Cid
    <i>Who else other than the creator of EoFF?</i>

39) Be Satan
    Bert
    <i>Not only would this be his first Ciddie, but it's also based on the fact that he uses a Satan as an avatar.</i>

40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child
    Award Guy
    <i>=P</i>

41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time
    Jebus
    <i>Bert will lose out for this Ciddie, because Jebus will, and I have Bert for MLT Be Satan.</i>

42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted
    Joel
    <i>Of course, he'll likely go on a rampage after losing Most Horniest Member to Fuzakeru.</i>

43) Be a modwhore and get torn apart by an angry mob of pictchfork-wielding members for being a damned filthy modwhore because nobody likes a modwhore
    Agent Proto
    <i>Pretty obvious choice, I think. I was a former mod, and I make too many threads in Feedback, and the Staff seems to be annoyed by me.</i>

44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI
    Mikztsu
    <i>He hasn't posted, because he's too busy playing FFXI.</i>

45) Get hit by a bus
    Joel
    <i>Joel, Joel, Joel. He's been getting hit by that damn bus. When will he learn? I don't think he will this time.</i>

46) Be driving the bus
    Psychotic
    <i>I can't think of anything to say...</i>

47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics to The Cosby Show Theme Song
    Little Miss Awesome
    <i>Dunno.</i>

48) Be Fighter
    Fighter
    <i>Well, it makes sense...</i>

49) Be Black Mage
    Black Mage
    <i>Same here...</i>

50) Get Together
    Joel & MecaKane
    <i>Of course, these two bicker like a couple.</i>

As always, please do not let the predictions influence your votes if you had not voted. It is important that you don't base your votes on the predictions, because this is meant to be fun, not to be used to influence others on how to vote.

Also, anyone is free to join and make predictions. Just copy the Ciddies and nominees from the Ciddies' thread, and post them here with your predictions.
    Last edited by Agent Proto; 06-05-2005 at 04:07 AM.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yes!

Some interesting choices there Proto, very interesting indeed. They differ from some of the ones I have in my head, so I'll write them up in a little while.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    30) Most Underrated Member
    -N-
    <i>Neel has been a member for a long time, and I feel it's time he gets the recognition he deserves.</i>

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

27) Funniest Member
    Not At All Reno
    Krissy' unique humor will gain him fans, and those fans will vote for him. Will he have enough to win? I'd say most likely.

32) Most Helpful Gamer
    Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Kishi is the best gamer around, second to edczxcvbnm. However, seeing edc's absent, Kishi will take the win.
    These are the only two that are right.

KB + Snizz = win.

Articles

I dunno what style to do mine in. I could do as Proto has done and write a little paragraph, or I could do a

Psy predicts:
    Also likely to do well:
    Watch out for:

Type thing with no explanation. (Psy predicts = who I think will win, Also likely to do well is people who I think stand a good chance, and Watch out for are the dark horses)

Oh and Proto, you got some info wrong. Chaos didn't win Cutest Female last time, Rye did.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh. I'll edit that.

Also, you could do that. It doesn't matter how you do your predictions, I like that idea, I'll redo my predictions using that. Thanks for the idea, Psy.
    Last edited by Agent Proto; 06-05-2005 at 04:22 AM.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

No offense, but I really, really hate it when you do this...but then, you always do it.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Articles

Why, DMKA?

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Because it influences the way people vote, regardless of how many times you say in your posts that it shouldn't.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I look forward to Psycho's predictions, since he did a good job with them last year.

Remember to not let the predictions influence your voting. Maybe you should vote before you read this thread.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I look forward to Psycho's predictions, since he did a good job with them last year.
    Says the member who Proto has given three Ciddies to. I wonder how many Psy will give you.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

Articles

IT DOES?! *predicts himself to win everything*

Nah, seriously though...if it DOES affect how people vote, then maybe we should wait until voting is closed before publishing these? Perhaps people who wanted to take part could PM Proto, or me if he's not willing to have his PM box spammed, and then they could be published in a thread as voting closes.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I thought DMKA was referring to the ellipsis.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Those are some good ideas. I like the predictions and I hope to see them in some form. Let's see what Prot and/or Leeza says.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    Says the member who Proto has given three Ciddies to.
    Yeah, but two of those were obvious. I mean seriously.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum