Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678913 ... LastLast

Thread: The Ciddies Prediction Party - Please vote before reading

My goodness, the depth and wit of those predictions will be hard to follow!

I'll work on mine tomorrow, and follow in the new pattern of including 3 potential winners.

Take care all.

*Cries and hides in corner*
    You oldbies are ruining it for me! And here I had my hopes up. :skull2:

Don't look too much into the predictions, they're meant mostly for fun and to build up the tension and atmosphere of the Ciddies.

Just because you don't get predicted to win doesn't mean you won't and vice versa.

Take care all.

Be warned, Cap'n - there are lots of followers on EoFF. :skull4:
    But okay, I trust you normally. :skull7:

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hehehee Neel you stink

Alright, predictions :] Not necessarily who I voted for, and I tried to be as unbiased as I could.

<b>1) Best Member - Loony BoB</b>
    Bawb will take the win because he is the lovable and dedicated Bawb ^_^ Del Murder also has a good chance, because he is Del. And Psy will be up there as well, because he is Psy. Do I rock at these, or what? xD

<b>2) Best Male - Psychotic</b>
    Hard as it is to admit, Psy ain't that bad ^_^ He has lots of friends and I think he will make best male. Del Murder, once again, also has a good chance. The Captain won't be far behind, either.

<b>3) Best Female - fire_of_avalon</b>
    Everybody loves foa ^_^ I think she has a great chance of winning. Iri Valentine and I may also come up close.

<b>4) Best Administrator - Loony BoB</b>
    By a mile. clout will come in second and Roogle, third ^_^

<b>5) Best Cid's Knight - fire_of_avalon</b>
    What can I say? She's lovable and social. ^_~ Del and Leeza will also be up there, as they are notorious and they do moderation thingiemajigs a lot ^_^

<b>6) Best Site Staff - theundeadhero</b>
    He's not as underrated as some may think! Lots of activity lately.. Samuraid will be tough competition, and Flying Mullet will be up there ^_^

<b>7) Best Recognized Member / Former Staff - Monkey</b>
    I do think I have a good chance at this, but Jiff can smite me if I don't. Shlupy and Jiff will be very tough competition :P

<b>8) Best Veteran - The Captain</b>
    He is The Captain, after all :<3: ^_^ Psychotic and Meat Puppet will be the biggest competition.

<b>9) Best Regular - boris no no</b>
    She's so happy and hyper and lovable, I think she will make the win. Iri Valentine will be very tough competition, though, and Quina will get some votes from older members even though he is not one! ^_^

<b>10) Best Newbie - Snoozer</b>
    He's really new but he's made himself a name already yuna_elena will be tough competition and Jess will get plenty of votes as well ^_^

<b>11) Nicest Member - Leeza</b>
    Leeza will most likely win nicest member although The Captain will come in very close. Resha also will get many votes.

<b>12) Evilest Member - Kawaii Ryukishi</b>
    I'm not sure about Kishi's prospects, actually, because of the influx of new people that may not know him, but I'll stick with this ^_^ Meat Puppet is pretty damn evil as well, and Leeza may get some votes just because~

<b>13) Sexiest Male - Nod</b>
    Psychotic will be tough competition but Nod will sweep the win this time. I know more than enough people drooling over him already ^_~ RSL will get many votes from older members, and may be competition as well.

<b>14) Sexiest Female - Iri Valentine</b>
    Iri will take the win for sexiest female, although fire_of_avalon and ShlupQuack will be her toughest competition.

<b>15) Cutest Male - Loony BoB</b>
    He's Bawb! *pinches cheeks* Nod and Psychotic will be tough competition!

<b>16) Cutest Female - Resha</b>
    Maybe? Maybe not. But Resha is a cutie and she's just so hyper and lovable that I think she has a good chance ^_^ Chaos and Rye are also cuties that will get many votes.

<b>17) Best Custom Rank - Psychotic</b>
    He's notorious and thanks to me, his rank is puke green instead of pink, now Spuuky and Ultima Shadow will be his toughest competition (Sorry Old Manus! <3).

<b>18) Best Avatar - Loony BoB</b>
    How can you forget the chocobo? Del Murder also has a good chance, and rubah may get votes from the new graphic-y people! ^_^

<b>19) Best Signature - Award Guy</b>
    It's timeless, yo'. Del Murder may also win this and will get many votes from older members, and Monkey's (that's me!) signature may get some votes from the graphic-y people because it is sparkly, who knows ^_^

<b>20) Best Artist - black orb</b>
    black orb art is remembered by those who see it, although Iri Valentine has gained a lot of notoriety lately in the art department and she may take the win! Xander's cute art will also get some votes ^_^

<b>21) Best Graphic Designer - Starry Relm</b>
    Starry Relm may get this because this helpful young lady makes everyone's sigs ;] Xander and Rye also have a very good chance!

<b>22) Best Writer - Strider</b>
    Stri is notorious for his writing, so I predict him Rye's name is definitely one of the more well known on there, and she may get this as well. Necroasdkjfhskjfhphiliac may also get a decent amount of votes even though he doesn't write XD

<b>23) Best Poet - eestlinc</b>
    This dude writes poems, yes Lenna and Necronaksjdfphiliac are also two talented people who will get decent votes ^_^

<b>24) Best Poster - Psychotic</b>
    Yes, and Del Murder (why am I always predicting you to come in close? xD hehee... either I'm doing this wrong or you're really unlucky!) and The Captain are tough tough competition ^_^

<b>25) Best Spammer - Psychotic</b>
    I couldn't decide between Psy and Meat Puppet but Psy is more well known, so I went with him. MP will be very close behind, though. -N- will put up a good fight! =|

<b>26) Best Chatter - Resha</b>
    She stays in chat all day, how can she not win this? XD <3 fire_of_avalon and Lenna have good chances as well.

<b>27) Funniest Member - Meat Puppet</b>
    I predict Meat Puppet because krissy has been lazy. Who the hell knows Not at All Reno that isn't a veteran? Although Reno will get votes from many older members, so he will come in a close second ^_^ Psychotic will also put up a good fight.

<b>28) Weirdest Member - Meat Puppet</b>
    What can I say, the guy is a weirdo Chris and Quina may be up there, but who knows. This one's open to a lot of opportunities.

<b>29) Horniest Member - Joel</b>
    Lalala Chunli blahblah lala. xD Yep, that's our Joel. ShlupQuack and Meat Puppet are also good for it ^_^

<b>30) Most Underrated Member - Necronitkjhsdflwjkfaphiliac</b>
    I dunno, it was hard to decide between Jermy and Neel. -N- will come in second because, hey, you can't be truly underrated unless you don't get the award, right? ;] I thought undeadhero may also be good for it but seems like he's not really that underrated, hmmm ;] So I'll say Strider.

<b>31) Most Missed Member - Baloki</b>
    *shrugs* Dr Unne will be tough competition and Citizen Bleys is tough to forget, as well.

<b>32) Most Helpful Gamer - Kawaii Ryukishi</b>
    Yep ^_^ TheAbominatrix and Joe-el may also get a lot of votes.

<b>33) Most Helpful Techy - cl_out</b>
    Coming close up will be Samuraid and then.... Yamaneko even though he doesn't do a damn thing ( :<3: ) because he is a recognized name

<b>34) Most Helpful Member - Leeza</b>
    Leeza, and The Captain, and Loony BoB. 3some, mmm... hot ^___^ I mean, what?

<b>35) Cutest Couple - rubah & Walker Texas Ranger</b>
    Mmm hmm. Apollo and Raven Nox, along with Loony BoB and Shorty, as well. *cuggles all of you and pinches your cheeks and laughs at you*

MLT

<b>36) Become a Cid's Knight - The Captain</b>
    I think the Captain will still get this. Psychotic and crashNUMBERS coming up close for comedic value

<b>37) Get Banned - Francis Begbie</b>
    I'm tiiired of predicting x.X I mean, Psy and Bawb behind him.

<b>38) Be God - Loony BoB</b>
    Rawr. Kishi and Jebus, too.

<b>39) Be Satan - louby_4eva</b>
    xD I will laugh if that happens, and it just may! <3 louby. Kishi and Psychotic coming up close, too.

<b>40) Be Cid's Illegitimate Child - Loony BoB</b>
    I notice that I am putting Bawb down for a lot of categories =O Why, Bawb, why. Will I be right? HMM. Anyway, xD Award Guy and ShlupQuack = competition.

<b>41) Win a Ciddie for the very first time - Iri Valentine</b>
    Duhhh ^_^ She was nominated for 9 ciddies (well, that's according to Psy's count cos' he counts EVERYONE'S NOMINATIONS *laughs at him xD*) so she's bound to win at least one. Bert and -N- behind her.

<b>42) Murder someone for winning the Ciddie they wanted - Del Murder</b>
    What? He has murder in his name Joel and Bert may also have good numbers. Although Dixie (Ratiatsu) really deserves this I dunno if she is well known enough among the newer members ^_^

<b>43) That modwhore one - Agent Proto</b>
    It's so sosososososso obvious ^_^ Don't worry Jiff, it's not a bad thing xD crashNUMBERS will come in second and Shads will be the third wheel.

<b>44) Spend the rest of their life playing FFXI - Misfit</b>
    Misfit is well known among a lot of members, but Miriel and Mikztsu will also get many votes ^_^

<b>45) Get hit by a bus - Joel</b>
    am I almost donnnne yet? *hits head against wall* wheee bunnies. (Denmark and Psychotic too.)

<b>46) Be driving the bus - Stupid stupid Psy</b>
    XD LOOK OVER THERE, A UFO. Bawb and Wyllius.

<b>47) Spend hours searching for the lyrics akjsfhkjh alalala - Joel</b>
    Because I say so ^___^
    ^___^
    Chiris and Little Miss Awesome.
    ^___^
    I have not a lot of patience, can you tell x.X

<b>48) Be Fighter - Fighter!~</b>
    with Meat Puppet and TasteyPies behind him

<b>49) Be Black Mage - Black Mage</b> and I can't believe no one else nominated Wezly for this.
    Iri Valentine and Doomsday behind.

<b>50) Get Together - Monkey and Psychotic, BLECH</b>
    I know a lot of people that are voting this =[ *pokes your eyes out with a stick* Snizzy and Kaybee, and Psy and Matt for competitions, hopefully lotsa competitions n__n

wHohooo oI'm done. xD *jumps around and takes more crack*

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Of the 11 Ciddies I'm nominated for, one person has predicted that I may or may not when one. And, based on your description, Neel, I don't know if I should be happy about that one or not. *kick*

I guess, if anything, the Ciddies are a good way to be sure your time has passed. *tango*

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't worry Schlupy, no one predicted that I'd win anything except myself, either! Maybe that means I am being overconfident

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I predicted you'd win a couple of things. Neel posted at the same time though so no one noticed I posted mine. *cry*

Gawd, someone play me a freaking violin. xD

Articles

You all have way too much time on your hands...

Unfortunately, I won't have that kind of time myself until tomorrow. So I'll do my predictions then.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh my, you DID predict. XD You're right, I missed it cos' Neel's post was too long. Blame him. Maybe you'll be right on predictions too, and hey, I can hope

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Here are my predictions.

10. Best Newbie

This one goes to Caspian, because he is an unstoppable force in the newbie world. He will go on to great things, such as Best Regular, Best Veteran, and eventually Best Member. Keep your eyes on him, not final fantasy.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would've predicted you for that one, Caspian, but I still think figure skating penguin will win just because his name is funny.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Shlup's predictions were awesome.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Faster skating penguin doesn't deserve it! He's been warned by staff, one of his accounts was banned and everything. Faster skating penguin was created because masturb- penguin was banned.

Caspian for world leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey
    <b>9) Best Regular - boris no no</b>
    She's so happy and hyper and lovable, I think she will make the win. Iri Valentine will be very tough competition, though, and Quina will get some votes from older members even though he is not one! ^_^
    I hope boris nono eats her fiber or else I will be most likely to murder someone for an award.

I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?