Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else not like Blitzball?

Default Does anyone else not like Blitzball?

I just can't get into this mini game, I'm sorry. I've attempted it several times and each time I played it I ended up liking it a little bit less. The first time you play Blitzball in the game it's awesome because it's part of the story line and I was determined to try and win (Although I didn't lol, I lost by 1 point.). But does anyone else out there not like this mini game? Or can somebody give me some pointers or tips so I might like it.
    [leeza]Sig is over the 50 kb filesize limit.[/leeza]

I used to like it..But when i had to take Wakka's ultimate weapon..God!I bored to death!^_^

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

I think its great for a mini game. Its a sport that fits into the social structure of Spira, and something that everyone in spira can agree on, and cheer for at the same time.

Much better than chocobo racing, or chocobo breeding, or triple triad, or any other minigame, if you ask me.

I think its a great idea and looks fun but playing it is extremely boring.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i hated it at first but then as i began to get better along with my characters im scoring an average of 7-8 goals a game and havent lost since...well its been so long that i cant remember.now im good enough to win the cup using the rubbish chartacters that you start of with in your first match without the jecht shot three-nil.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

Well I like Blitzball (big surprise ). I really liked traveling around and building up a good team.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybayman
    I think its great for a mini game. Its a sport that fits into the social structure of Spira, and something that everyone in spira can agree on, and cheer for at the same time.

Much better than chocobo racing, or chocobo breeding, or triple triad, or any other minigame, if you ask me.
    I personally prefer Chocobo racing / Breeding as my favorite Mini game and the card game from FFVIII.
    [leeza]Sig is over the 50 kb filesize limit.[/leeza]

Blitz Ball was good but having to play it over and over again is hell. I still havnt got Wakkas sigil because i just got so bored with it! I prefer Triple Triad from VIII as a mini game

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Agreed, though I probably just think that because I know absolutely nothing about how to play it.
    I like Kung-Fu.

The giver of *hugs* boys from the dwarf's Avatar

i love the blitzball as ive explained before but i understand why the others might not as i use to hate blitzball for that same reason.(by the way seraf if your names supposed to be that guy from matrix 2 and 3 its spelt seraph.hope this helped.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4
    ...*holds up free hugs sign.*

One I can't play it (the save spheres won't let me mayb it's cos I don't have my own team yet) secondly the only time I did the mini game I failed badly cos I was like ''umm... what do I do?'' as I found the tutorial to lengthy and confusing
    Argh!!! That chicken sandwich is out for it's revenge!!

I liked it at first... very much but when the game start being too easy, I bored...
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"

Queen Of The Moogles

I HATE BLITZBALL!!! Ever since the first time I played it I'm so bad at it and I'm not improving and I don't even get all the rules and all that crap anyways I just hate it so much. Thank God Wakka is strong enough to survive without his ultimate weapon

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    Quote Originally Posted by Destai
    Agreed, though I probably just think that because I know absolutely nothing about how to play it.
    Yes my thought exactly

i like the idea of it and it but i have absolutly no idea how t play it and cant get into it because of this
    If Rubbing Frozen Dirt Into Your Crotch Is Wrong Then God Help Me I Dont Want To Be Right.

Which FF Character Are You?