Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your most treasured item?

Default What's your most treasured item?

Mine is now:

Me and my LS camped Simurgh quite a bit...on our 10th kill it dropped strider boots. Of course Strider boots aren't that great, but for a ranger like me it's great for pulling. Not to mention it's HUGE luxury. When you read on Asura's AH history, last pair of striders sold like 4 months ago there and since I got these boots I've had people offer me up to 18 million gil for these boots and tells like " Wow, you have striders!". Stats are +12% movement speed and AGI+2 so they're not that great - just luxury. Will really help me pull chain #10+ at sky though and I can always change to AF boots on equip macro for slugshots.

Other item I really love is optical hat of course
    ('-'*)/ - "sup"

I haven't really gone after heavy items on this new character I made (level 40 taru WAR right now). My biggest item I'm proud of having, that I more or less needed is the Horror Voulge (Lvl.37 DMG:60 Delay: 485 VIT+1 ATTK+8) which is around 250k on the Jeuno AH. I have all that Kampf gear which set me back 360k, but I still think my Gaxe is prettier. xD

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Though they're not as great as everyone makes them out to be, I'm quite happy with my leaping boots. When five of our ls members camped them we got lucky on the first claim and got the drop. I won the lot on them, it was pretty spiffy. Next on my list to get is the emperor's hairpin.

My Carpenter's Apron. *Hugs it*
    B-E-N-D-E-R BEEENNNDER! B-E-N-D-E-R BEEEENNNDER!

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    Well, on my drk I had a venerer ring and a deft ring +1, which I was kinda proud of. :3 I don't really have much fancy stuff.

OH~ And I have a corsage that I got before any of that stuff. I LIKE THE PRETTY STUFF!

its a tie my aspir knife because its from the first nm I killed and my pumpkin hat because its the first event item I got and its just fun to wear. I dont have anything of any real value
    Thomas A. Edison wrote:

There will one day spring from the brain of science a machine or force so fearful in its potentialities, so absolutely terrifying, that even man, the fighter, who will dare torture and death in order to inflict torture and death, will be appalled, and so abandon war forever.

My favorite possesion I posses in FFXi would be the great and almighty
    platoon lance....just because it cost me over 35K when it was supposed to be just 30...................lol but I love it <3
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Fortune Teller Recognized Member Roogle's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Roose Dorvauldar (Gilgamesh)
    Contributions
    • Former Administator
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Oh, do you know about Tavnazian Ring and Jeunoan Ducal Ring? I love those.
    I believe in the power of humanity.

My PIMP windshear hat XD well...it's cool <.<
    FF XI char info:
    name: zoti race: taru server: ragnarok
    ls: taru nation
    level/s: 18 mnk 9 war

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

hmm.. when I used to play.. I believe it was called.. moldavite earring for my BLM.

Default Precious items?...

Hmm...

That's a tough one.

I don't place much value on gil, so the things that are most valuable to me are what mean the most to me.

I would probably have to say a Starfall Tear and my Yukata.

The Tear I carry on my person always...it was a gift from a friend as her way of saying she was sorry.

And the Yukata is what I wear all the time. I have found that while I am wearing it, people don't judge me by my level, but instead by my personality (I wear black pants, sandles, a noble's ribbon, and carry a wooden sword with it), especially if I am anon. I have made more friends wearing that yukata than I have with my AF.

Anyone else?

lol, i dont know most treasured item... probably my kraken club, killed Lord one time and got drop, my speed belt comes on a close second but i bought that so it doesnt count i guess. For those of you that didnt know, kraken club occasionally attacks 2-8 times, and speed belt is haste + 6%

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Subligar. Mmmmm... Subligar...

oh dear no torren! O_O

Emperior hairpin...but not because i have it, but because i gave it to Suzanne, a good and close friend of mine outside the game and lives in Europe far away from me. Even though i do not have the item with me, whenever i see her equipping it after i succuessfully camped it and gave it to her, i feel happy that its something that shows our friendship. She is truly beyond describable words..(and no i am not her bf too).

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

A MAN WITHOUT SUBLIGAR CAN SCARCE BE CALLED A MAN AT ALL!!