Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Make-a-Story.

I claim Leon!

As all this mayhem goes on, Leon looks to the sky from a dark rook in Hollow Bastien to see the worlds are now, again, connected. He curses, abd grabs his Gunblade, heading down to the lower level to find Cid.

As he arrives, he sees Cid finishing a Model of a gummie ship.

Leon: Cid! Look out the window!
    (He does so and drops the model, which shatters into peices.)
    Leon: Do you still have a ship?
    Cid: Y-yeah... I have one we could use.
    Leon: Fine, warp us to Traverse Town... If Sora is there... well, we'll need to help him.
    Cid: Alrigh'! Go an get Yuffie an Aerith while yer at it, ther' down at the falls.
    (Leon nods, and leaps away with great haste)

Leon arrives with the two, seeing Cid boarding a crude airship.

Leon: This... is the ship?
    Cid :Yah gat som'thin' bettah'!?!
    Leon: No.. it will do. Yuffie... Aerith... lets go!

The four leave Hollow bastien and drives through the various spaces connecting the worlds. They spot a ship in the distance while apporaching Wonderland and get ready to fire. Then, they notice it was none other then the Kingdom Gummie Ship (if not, just go along) and they pulled over to see the crew in it. Leon droped a nod to Sora and began following the ship, watching for signs of trouble.

((Hope this is ok, if not, I'll change it))

Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticLeon
    I claim Leon!

As all this mayhem goes on, Leon looks to the sky from a dark rook in Hollow Bastien to see the worlds are now, again, connected. He curses, abd grabs his Gunblade, heading down to the lower level to find Cid.

As he arrives, he sees Cid finishing a Model of a gummie ship.

Leon: Cid! Look out the window!
    (He does so and drops the model, which shatters into peices.)
    Leon: Do you still have a ship?
    Cid: Y-yeah... I have one we could use.
    Leon: Fine, warp us to Traverse Town... If Sora is there... well, we'll need to help him.
    Cid: Alrigh'! Go an get Yuffie an Aerith while yer at it, ther' down at the falls.
    (Leon nods, and leaps away with great haste)

Leon arrives with the two, seeing Cid boarding a crude airship.

Leon: This... is the ship?
    Cid :Yah gat som'thin' bettah'!?!
    Leon: No.. it will do. Yuffie... Aerith... lets go!

The four leave Hollow bastien and drives through the various spaces connecting the worlds. They spot a ship in the distance while apporaching Wonderland and get ready to fire. Then, they notice it was none other then the Kingdom Gummie Ship (if not, just go along) and they pulled over to see the crew in it. Leon droped a nod to Sora and began following the ship, watching for signs of trouble.

((Hope this is ok, if not, I'll change it))
    I'm confused. Eariler someone said that Cid was in Traverse Town, now he's in Hollow Bastain before Leon found out the worlds were connected again? I'm confused!
    Reality is Fictional...While the Fictional has become our reality...

Well somebody messed up the story cid never leaves Traves Town.
    Do u play rs(runescape)if u do pm me!!!

Yeah. That's why alittle confused!

This is what happens without organization. Oh welll c'est la vie.

This is what happens without organization. Oh welll c'est la vie.

Well I guess we're just start from where we last left off!

... Hollow Bastion is Cids home, wouldn't you think he'd go back right before the Worlds un-connected?

Meh, if not, just flow with it.

... Hollow Bastion is Cids home, wouldn't you think he'd go back right before the Worlds un-connected?

if he believed it to be his home and his heart resides there, then yes he would have been put there automanicaly when the worlds seperated

Quote Originally Posted by DoUBelieveInChrist

if he believed it to be his home and his heart resides there, then yes he would have been put there automanicaly when the worlds seperated
    Oops! I forgot about that! *laughs nervously* Well, please continue because I have no ideas!

Quote Originally Posted by Lover of Kh
    Quote Originally Posted by DoUBelieveInChrist

Oops! I forgot about that! *laughs nervously* Well, please continue because I have no ideas!
    i dont suppose youd be willing to save me the time of reading all of the posts here and just catch me up on whats going on now?

Sora and co. are leaving Wonderland, Leon and co. are arriving next to them in Gummie, and they are both looking for Ansem (well, Leon and co. dont know what the heck is going on, but, meh)

...And an unknown cloaked character is surveying Sora's journey...
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade
    ...And an unknown cloaked character is surveying Sora's journey...
    I think I got alittle bit for the story:
    *Both ships finally arrived in Traverse Town, but after coming to Traverse Town the group starts to notice something weird about Alice.*
    Leon:"What's up with her?", said Leon pointing to Alice.
    Sora:"Huh?"
    *Sora and the others looks to see what Leon is talking about and sees Alice staring at the mysterious moon that now appeared (and I say it's mysterious because if you notice, in Traverse Town all you see is nothing, but stars!)*
    Goofy:"Um, Alice?"
    *no response*
    Yuffie:*Yuffie waves her hand in front of Alice, but she doesn't blink*"Hello? Anybody home?"
    Aerith:"Did she go into shock?", worried Aerith.
    Riku:"Of what?" *Riku looks up* "Because of a moon?! What? She hasn't seen a moon before?"
    *Hart looks up, too. She shakes her head.*
    Hart:"I should have seen this...."
    The others looks at Hart, except Alex and Alice*
    Alex:"The Celestial Moon."
    Cid:"Celestial Moon? What the heck is that?!"
    Hart:"The Celestial Moon is like the symbol of her power.
    Alex:"When she lets out a blast of power, it's the color of the moon."
    Hart:"It's a power that hasn't been seen for 90 human lifetimes!"
    *Now everyone mouth is hanging out wide out!*
    Donald:"All this from the moon?"
    Alex and Hart:"Yes."
    *Everybody looks at Alice right now and see that her hair starts to a very bright silver and her eyes turn deep sea dark blue.*
    Sora:"W-wha-"
    Alex:"Also, the moon changes her human looking state to her sorceress looking state."
    *Alice's black hair fully turns a bright silver, her brown eyes is then turns fully deep sea dark blue eyes, and her rockstar looking outfit turns into a white long glossy dress that a goddess would wear.*
    Alice:*whispers*They here.....They safe."
    *Nobody says nothing at this point because everybody in awe.*
    (I hope my friend doesn't mind me using her characters.)
    *Alice turns to face the steps and hears footfalls and see three men turn the corner and the three sees Alice behind the group.*
    ???:"ALICE!",says one of the men, the one with short black hair, red eyes, and wearing like an eighteenth century purple outfit.
    *He's about to run to her, but one of the other men, who has deep black eyes, long purple hair, and wearing completly black, grabs him by the collar!*
    ?????:"Idiot! What the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    ????:"Come on you two! Stop fighting!", saying the last man in white robes, piercing blue eyes, and long yellow hair.
    *Alice laughs and everyone looks her*
    Alice:"I see you still the one to give me attention, Sin! And you're always protective Raven. And Seer.....always the peacemaker!",smiled Alice.
    Sin:*Getting out of Raven's grip. Translylvanian accent* "It must be the vampire blood in me, my beauty!"
    Sora:"VAMPIRE?!"
    Raven:"It's my job to be protective of you Alice. I am your demon guardian, after all."
    Riku:"DEMON?!"
    Seer:"I have to be. I am an angel, after all, Alice."
    Aerith:"Angel?"

That's all I can come up with right now!
    Last edited by Lover of Kh; 07-13-2005 at 08:35 PM.

The group, save Leon, looks at the new persons approaching, sizeing them up. Leon is, of course, looking otherwhere. As they near the center of the First District, Leon turns to Sora and says...

Leon: So... can you tell me exactly whats going on?

He then looks across to Alice and the new ones, an eyebrow raised.

Sora:"Don't look at me! I have no idea what's going on either!",protests Sora.
    Alice:"But I do.And these...."*Alice walks over to the three men*"....are my guardians."
    Sora & Riku:"GUARDIANS?!"
    *Alice smiles with her eyes close and nods her head.*
    Raven:"We have to protect her or she'll end up destroying herself and other worlds, since she-"
    Leon:*Leon pulls out his gunblade.* "She'll what?!"
    Raven:*Raven conjours up a purple fireball.* "I was about to say, Since she doesn't know how to fully handle her powers!"
    *Leon and Raven glare at each.*
    Leon:"Heh. Looks like we'll get along just fine, then." *Leon puts away his gunblade*
    Raven:*smirks*"Yeah..." *Raven puts out the fireball.*