Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Why dose everyone hate Squall?

[QUOTE=Lainehart]Squall is absoludle-fricking-awesome! Final Fantasy VIII was my first FF game, and my first RPG altogether... and the one person that stood out to me and really intrigued me was Squall, his personality develops so much over the course of the game and he emerges as more of a leader and friend than even he thought he was capable of.QUOTE]

he remided's me of me being cold and misteris
    and that he finaly gets it togeater with Rinoa at the end also remdes me of the first time i told em that i loved her both falling in to each outers arms :rolleyes2
    simple and clean
    all hail the crimson king

I love Squall, but I think I can understand why some hate him. He thinks too much at times and is in his little world of depression of his emotions and his past. But I think a slient guy and thinks alot is kinda hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa_Heartillly
    I love Squall, but I think I can understand why some hate him. He thinks too much at times and is in his little world of depression of his emotions and his past. But I think a slient guy and thinks alot is kinda hot.
    yeah, i must admit, it is kinda hot....it sorta wears off though when you yourself start thinking in parathensis.....
    G SpOtZ is god.
    rcabronx is his goddess.
    and i.....i am their Ruby Weapon.

i don't hate him it's just he is mean to Laguna! "MEANIE!"
    Yep, yep, * White Aeris * is back : D
    ♥ ♥ Beautiful Signature by Polaris ♥ ♥
    &hearts; &hearts; Thank you muchly for not one, but two signatures ~<3

I like him, he reminds me of someone I used to be close to actually, so there is no way I could hate him. I didn't really dislike any character in this game actually.
    I can't sleep tonight, I'm too busy thinking about you, about us. I really care about you and I'm so terrified that if I told you my true feelings about you that I would scare you away, so I hold my feelings in and I write them down and I hope that one day you'll feel the same way too.

I was just talking to girl and she said she had just found 105 pictures of Squall. O_O I think SOMEONE likes him....lol

I don't hate Squall....even though he's not always very considerate, I think he's cool. But he does have this uncanny resemblance to my brother-(please don't ask me why, he just does).

I love Squall, hence the username

but seriously he was conditioned to be the way he is by life and the way he grew up, we see that before anyone in the game, and he opens up through out the game, he's a great guy he's just a little lost at the start. I love squall!!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss.

I like him because he's not the typical hero. He's flawed and that makes him real and relatable. I don't know why some people say his character flat and boring. Whatever. So he wasn't the typical, hyper "Yes let's save the world for the good of mankind!" dude but that's what makes him so unique. Man I hated Tidus...

And you gotta admit, he does grow on ya even if he seems like a bastard at first. Right right?? Who can resist that smile at the end?

no squall is the man his gun blade is the best

i love squall i just wish he didn't have to seem so cold at first
    MoonLight-Selphie

:fpangel: Love Me Or Hate Me :fpdev:

:catsmile: :nibbles: :fpangel: :mog:

~african american princess at your service~

I like Squall for two main reasons. The first is that he acts much the way I do (though for totally different reasons). Second, because I understand the way he works, and he really is a guy who is worthy of respect (even if he is a total idiot in social situations).
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

i didn't like or dislike squall. he has a complex that just annoys me. but that's just cuz of his personality, i like him as a fighter in the game because he's my strongest attacker and magic user, and summoner. and drawer. and everything else. i guess i just don't take good care of the rest of my team... they're all way weaker than him XD i probably don't even need them cuz they're so weak. there's a challenge, replay the game with just one character: you have to kill off you're other characters at the beginning lol now that would get tough, wasting two turns...

Thank you Hysterian!