View Poll Results: Whos the most believable character?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terra

7 7.45%
  • Cloud

8 8.51%
  • Squall

31 32.98%
  • Zidane

12 12.77%
  • Tidus

36 38.30%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Believable Character

Default Most Believable Character

of all the main characters in the most recent final fantasys, that seem to have some sort of personality, who do u think acts like a real person the most? who acts the way people really do? who responds the way people do?
    my vote has to go to tidus. tidus held in his emotion sometimes, went crazy at other times, and just had sort of an aura around him that made me feel like he was someone i actually knew. im curious to hear what u guys think.
    vote, and leave a message of why you voted that way.
    Thanks

actually mods, could you please move this poll to the general board?
    thanks

[xander]Please don't double post, you can use the edit/delete button, I'll move this for you..=) ~ Xander[/xander]
    Sam = Ax = MAS82587 = PedroXC = DistanceRunner = Cloud of SOLDIER

I voted Zidane, because a lot of the guys I know act like him... :sweatdrop

i was tossing up between Tidus and Zidane, but i chose Tidus in the end, just cause i seriously think he acts like a real person, and dose what a real person dose, im pritty sure there were a few moments when it was obcious Zidane was totaly make-believe...BaH, hard to explain i guess

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Personality wise, I'd have to say Tidus, for the same reasons stated by MAS82587.

However for their background I'd have to say Squall. Tidus being a dream, Cloud being a clone, Terra being an Esper, and Zidane being an alien are all very unbelievable. Squall's background story of being an orphan is much more believable. Of course it is Final Fantasy, and all things in this game are Sci-Fi, but we are for the moment relating the characters to real life.

Squall's personality is not quite as real as Tidus, as Squall's keeping everything to himself is similar to a child with Autism or some other disorder (not that such disorders are unbelievable, however for an elite fighting mercenary to have that kind of disorder is), but his background certainly is more believable.

Nulli Secundus Primus Inter Pares's Avatar

Squall obviously, a self hating and untrusting teenager. What's not to believe?
    :joey:

you have a point...

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Tidus, because I could just imagine a Japanese guy getting into a bizarre and illogical game like Blitz Ball

E nalguh Detic fyc tavehydamo y syzunmo naym tita, ymdruikr fyc duu kenmo du pa megaypma

Quote Originally Posted by DHEvil
    E nalguh Detic fyc tavehydamo y syzunmo naym tita, ymdruikr fyc duu kenmo du pa megaypma
    yht dra naycuh oui vamd dra haat du fneda dryd eh Ym-Prat fyc?

Rao, Vehym Vyhdyco vunis nekrd? Yht pacetac, FRO E fnuda eh Ym Prat ec uvv dubel. Cunno!

Stop the Al Bhed, please o.o

And I voted Zidane. Pimping, self-trusting guy > teen angsty, self-hater guy.

Squall is SO lame. Hem'd never be beliavable.

I'd vote Tidus as well... but he doesn't exist. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by yours truly
    Rinoa Heartilly & Squall Leonheart = Isabella Swan & Edward Cullen.

Don't try and argue with it. You know it's true. =O

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

i chose Squall (even though i hate him) because he is moody and most people of his age are (unless they're drunk)
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

I voted Tidus due to him being more normal, he crys and questions what the hell is going on, while the other characters are more cocky and brute, but this dosent mean I like Tidus the most, Cloud is the best even if he a fake/wannabe

Squall's background is by far the most believable. Besides, I appearently have his personality. All these internet quizzes say so.... Whatever...

Terra wasn't the main character of FFVI. There wasn't a main character, it was the party as a whole that was the main character.

Anyhow i voted Zidane because he showed real emotions. Tidus did too, but i think he was too overboard with his emotions, whereas Zidane was right on, IMO.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII