Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what makes you mad?

Blog Entries

Default what makes you mad?

There are certain types of people in this world that just piss me off to no end. The type of people who come up to you and ask you for advice, and then when you give them advice they don't take the advice. They just come back to you a week later and they're like “I can't believe how everything turned out so wrong”

You wanna no why everything turned out so wrong? Because you didn't take my advice and you're smurfing stupid. That's what went wrong, you didn't listen to me. I know all.

The other type of person are those insignificant peons, who just have to validate themselves by being in a relationship. You know what! It's pathetic, it's weak minded and you show no inner strength whatsoever. Get over the girlfriend, get over the boyfriend or whatever the smurf your yearning for and live smurfing life.

People who stalk their ex-girlfriend particularly piss me off, what the smurf is wrong with these people? Don't you have better things to do with your life than be emotionally attached to someone who hates your guts? Do something with your life, find a hobby. You know... geez... do you know how many video games are out there that you could be playing? At the very least shoot yourself. Get yourself out of society, nobody wants to deal with a stalker.

Other types of people that I hate; people who ruin your favorite diner, you know the type of person that you’re usually friends with until they go to the diner and start dating a waitress there and then have some kind of wierd rocky relationship and everytime you go to the diner here-after there’s that weird vibe in the air.
    People like this, really need food poisoning, I am so sick of these smurfing bastards ruining my favorite spots.

Another type of person I particularly hate are those smurfing slime-balls with the slick black hair, that usually end up going to bars and [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] like that on friday, saturday, sunday night, to see if they can pick up chicks. And all they do is walk around with these smurfing stupid velvety shirts with their dumb-ass fat hairy chests exposed to the world, as if they were the sexiest thing on the face on the earth. You know what!, you're a middle aged loser, nobody wants to see your hairy chest. Either; throw yourself in front of traffic or overdose, please!. Nobody wants to hear this bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] anymore, time for some revaluation of ones life.

I also dislike people who all they do is talk about their problems with their insignificant other... you know what I don't care about your smurfing relationship problems, you can just shove them up your ass for all I care! Nobody wants to hear about how your girlfriend doesn't like you or how your boyfriend is ignoring you... Nobody cares! It only pertains to your own little world, which in the grand scheme of things is minute and pathetic and nobody ever really ever wants to hear it. Shut your mouth, choke on your food, and die!

You ever have a good friend and then you go out some place and they always have to bring their smurfing girlfriend; and their girlfriend turns out to be somebody you just want to kill... I mean really kill, like jump up and down and kill. And then chop up their body into 15 different parts and flush various parts down the toilet and bury the others and others get thrown in the sewer.

I also can’t stand people who stay at home and listen to “every rose has it’s thorn” like it’s the world’s most depressing song.

1. The song sucks
    2. You’re smurfing pathetic for listening to it

Take the CD out crack it in half and then slit your wrist with the broken pieces. It’s over!, they’re done, you’re done, kill yourself.

And in closing, you know it’s [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] like this that pisses me off it’s just these types of people that have no “inner soul” no nothing, they just revolve around their own pathetic little world with no consideration for what’s going on around them. They have no sense or grasp of reality and really need to be taken off the face of this earth, they have no substance, they have no control over themselves...

And they really need to be put to sleep...
    permanently.

z Thank you for listening
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

i really dont like stupid people, they make me mad.

my sister can piss me off more than anybody else can, but shes still cool.

(。◕‿‿◕。) Recognized Member Jojee's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

People who complain too much

Wat
    is
    going
    on
    wtf
    rawr

Blog Entries

I get mad when people say that they hate Grace Jones!
    How could you hate Grace Jones? She's life incarnated.

Blog Entries

who? grace jones... i'll have to look that up.
    Face

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife777
    who? grace jones... i'll have to look that up.

Racist @$$----- , not being able to get ice cream, sluts, and Ice Cream haters.
    "Feed me."

There's a whole list of things that cheese me off.

-Eminem and all his friends.
    -Metallica. (They used to stick it to the man. Now, they stick it to their fans.)
    -Pearl Jam. (Their music sucks.)
    -Barbra Streisand.
    -Bigots of all kinds.
    -PETA.
    -Talking politics.
    -Anyone who hates America.
    -Anyone who hates Benny Hill.
    -Anyone who hates kids.
    -Wife beaters.
    -Kid beaters.
    -Bullies.
    -Terrorists.
    -Predatory Catholic priests.
    -Someone who backs out of an offer to buy me a cold one.
    Last edited by Crazy the Clown; 06-11-2005 at 03:30 AM.

Blog Entries

my lists longer
    yet again, grace jones is WHO, now?
    Face

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife777
    There are certain types of people in this world that just piss me off to no end. The type of people who come up to you and ask you for advice, and then when you give them advice they don't take the advice. They just come back to you a week later and they're like “I can't believe how everything turned out so wrong”

You wanna no why everything turned out so wrong? Because you didn't take my advice and you're smurfing stupid. That's what went wrong, you didn't listen to me. I know all.

The other type of person are those insignificant peons, who just have to validate themselves by being in a relationship. You know what! It's pathetic, it's weak minded and you show no inner strength whatsoever. Get over the girlfriend, get over the boyfriend or whatever the smurf your yearning for and live smurfing life.

People who stalk their ex-girlfriend particularly piss me off, what the smurf is wrong with these people? Don't you have better things to do with your life than be emotionally attached to someone who hates your guts? Do something with your life, find a hobby. You know... geez... do you know how many video games are out there that you could be playing? At the very least shoot yourself. Get yourself out of society, nobody wants to deal with a stalker.

Other types of people that I hate; people who ruin your favorite diner, you know the type of person that you’re usually friends with until they go to the diner and start dating a waitress there and then have some kind of wierd rocky relationship and everytime you go to the diner here-after there’s that weird vibe in the air.
    People like this, really need food poisoning, I am so sick of these smurfing bastards ruining my favorite spots.

Another type of person I particularly hate are those smurfing slime-balls with the slick black hair, that usually end up going to bars and [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] like that on friday, saturday, sunday night, to see if they can pick up chicks. And all they do is walk around with these smurfing stupid velvety shirts with their dumb-ass fat hairy chests exposed to the world, as if they were the sexiest thing on the face on the earth. You know what!, you're a middle aged loser, nobody wants to see your hairy chest. Either; throw yourself in front of traffic or overdose, please!. Nobody wants to hear this bull[img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] anymore, time for some revaluation of ones life.

I also dislike people who all they do is talk about their problems with their insignificant other... you know what I don't care about your smurfing relationship problems, you can just shove them up your ass for all I care! Nobody wants to hear about how your girlfriend doesn't like you or how your boyfriend is ignoring you... Nobody cares! It only pertains to your own little world, which in the grand scheme of things is minute and pathetic and nobody ever really ever wants to hear it. Shut your mouth, choke on your food, and die!

You ever have a good friend and then you go out some place and they always have to bring their smurfing girlfriend; and their girlfriend turns out to be somebody you just want to kill... I mean really kill, like jump up and down and kill. And then chop up their body into 15 different parts and flush various parts down the toilet and bury the others and others get thrown in the sewer.

I also can’t stand people who stay at home and listen to “every rose has it’s thorn” like it’s the world’s most depressing song.

1. The song sucks
    2. You’re smurfing pathetic for listening to it

Take the CD out crack it in half and then slit your wrist with the broken pieces. It’s over!, they’re done, you’re done, kill yourself.

And in closing, you know it’s [img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img][img]/xxx.gif[/img] like this that pisses me off it’s just these types of people that have no “inner soul” no nothing, they just revolve around their own pathetic little world with no consideration for what’s going on around them. They have no sense or grasp of reality and really need to be taken off the face of this earth, they have no substance, they have no control over themselves...

And they really need to be put to sleep...
    permanently.

z Thank you for listening
    You really should tell people you stole that entire post from Foamy of "Neurotically Yours".
    I like Kung-Fu.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Three things are:

* Profanity
    * Inconsideration
    * Cruelty
    Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    You really should tell people you stole that entire post from Foamy of "Neurotically Yours".
    Really? And what is Neurotically Yours?
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

owned.
    this sig was too effing big, so I flushed it -Bleys

http://illwillpress.com/

:laughing: Yes.
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Stupid people
    Biggots
    Morons
    Idiots
    War
    Grand Theft Auto fanboys
    Graphics whores
    And children

Blog Entries

grrr...
    DMKA, what is wrong with you? i didn't steal anything... i'm innocent!
    Face