Thread: Where can i find the purifying salt's.

Default Where can i find the purifying salt's.

I'm looking for the purifying salt's so i can create armor w/ the no encounters effect. Does anybody know what creature i steal from and where it's located at. Any help in this is appreicated.

For the most part, Purifying Salts are associated with the Monster Arena sidequest, although they can also sometimes be stolen from Warrior Monks and Fallen Monks. As to the Arena, they can be stolen from Abadon and Hornet (the latter case is less frequent, though). You will also automatically receive 99 Purifying Salts at the Arena after capturing at least four of all Dragon-type enemies in the game.

Thanx man i needed that. I'm doing the dodge lighting for Lulu and encounters are messing me up. Thanx again.

u can also steal purifying salts from those zombie Warrior Monks in the dome at the Zanarkand ruins. But they r the rarer items.

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

Quote Originally Posted by Tai-Ti
    u can also steal purifying salts from those zombie Warrior Monks in the dome at the Zanarkand ruins. But they r the rarer items.
    "Zombie Warrior Monks" are the Fallen Monks referenced in my initial post.

ahhhh, thats them, sorry, couldnt remember em

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team