Thread: question:dream zanarkand & farplane

question:dream zanarkand & farplane

If The Zanarkad Tidus is from is a dream, then how come ppl from there, when they die end up on the farplane if the only link between the 2 worlds is sin?

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

The original inhabitants of Zanarkand were killed by Sin, and from then gathered and 'drempt' of the continuation of their world. Sin was introduced to them, so it can move between 'their' world and Spira.

hmmm. I think i understand, might have 2 dumb it down a notch, but id also like to hear wat every1 thinks

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

"Dream Zanarkand" is really a misleading name for the place and I wish we hadn't all began using it. "Aeon Zanarkand" would be more appropriate.

Dream Zanarkand is an Aeon, as are the people who live there. The Fayth's memories of Zanarkand were processed through their dreams. Yu Yevon then tapped into these dreams and manifested the Fayth's memories into an actual place full of living, breathing, reproducing people. The reason a person that died there can appear on the Farplane is -- quite simply -- because those people are as real as anyone else. They were just bound to existance in a different manner.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

ahhh, interesting

:fpexdee: That is so... kawaii!!
    *fangirl freakout*

Tôi đói.

Whats so cute about that?
    Curse the Devil!