• Next to Godliness

8 15.09%
  • It's okay

20 37.74%
  • Cheap and disgusting friation! >:O

15 28.30%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: KFC <3

I hope Myles doesn't see this thread. o.o He's working there right now as we speak from 9 in the morning until 10 tonight.

P.S. - I love KFC. Myles brings me strips and fries everynight.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    If this turns into the "omg ppl who try to live their lives while harming living things as little as possible r stoopid" thread I'm going to scream.
    I feel the same way. I don't like to harm animals, I love them, but I will eat chicken and meat sometimes. That doesn't make me a bad person.
    I was referring to the direction it was starting to go with people bringing up that vegitarians are stupid because they still kill carrots, as though it has to be all or nothing. I freaking hate that argument.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    Come on Craig! Do more than just link to a site! HIT HIM! Chris vs Craig! We could have a pay-per-view. Battle of the five letter long male names that begin with C and also contain i and r™

It's one heck of a catchy title.

This should be better than any physical blow.

I'd eat her.

Banned

Never had an Inn-N-Out, but once when I was in West Texas I tried a Whattaburger, mainly because the name amused me. It was surprisingly good.

(Isn't there a song called "Carrot Juice is Murder"? By Russel's Shorts, or something like that? That song just came to mind.)
    Arrogant Worms, and it's hilarious...

And a taco is basically spiced meat wrapped in a tortilla. Taco Bell serves Americanized Mexican food, which means it vaguely resembles actual Mexican food. Pretty decent food, though, and it's cheap. I wish I could find a place that serves Korean food. Been years since i had some good bul-gogi.

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    If this turns into the "omg ppl who try to live their lives while harming living things as little as possible r stoopid" thread I'm going to scream.
    I feel the same way. I don't like to harm animals, I love them, but I will eat chicken and meat sometimes. That doesn't make me a bad person.
    I was referring to the direction it was starting to go with people bringing up that vegitarians are stupid because they still kill carrots, as though it has to be all or nothing. I freaking hate that argument.
    I hate that argument too...which is why I use it on my boyfriend who has just turned vegetarian, all the time. He's a member of PETA as well. Boo. I'm subjected to sermons a lot.

I was just being preachy for the sake of it earlier. However I do think KFC are cruller than the average fast food chain. (That and I don't much like Chicken or fast food...)

I happen to like eating meat, so am not some raving vegan loonie. I like animals but I understand we need to eat meat. I just object to certian methods of treating animals reared for food and subsequently try my best to eat organic free range animals. Yum.

Macdonalds gave away Chicken Nuggets a while back. They were promoting them as "Now with 100% Chicken!" to get buyer confidence back up. I had a bite but it sure didnt taste like chicken to me. =D

Incidently, their beefburgers are now made with 100% beef too...thats reassuring.

Chaos

I give you stick-pokies!
    Livejournal~Elfwood Gallery~

KFC... eh. Their buscuits are awesome, but the chicken is too greasy.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    [I hate that argument too...which is why I use it on my boyfriend who has just turned vegetarian, all the time. He's a member of PETA as well. Boo. I'm subjected to sermons a lot.
    Does your boyfriend knowingly support terrorism and hypocracy or does he do so blindly? Tell him to try People for Animal Rights or the International Society for Animal Rights or something less... disgusting.

Popcorn Chicken = <3

TV tells me that Popeyes is better.

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

KFC SUCKS! I'd rather eat Arby's instead (shudders at the thought)
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    [I hate that argument too...which is why I use it on my boyfriend who has just turned vegetarian, all the time. He's a member of PETA as well. Boo. I'm subjected to sermons a lot.
    Does your boyfriend knowingly support terrorism and hypocracy or does he do so blindly? Tell him to try People for Animal Rights or the International Society for Animal Rights or something less... disgusting.
    It's not all or nothing. If you're going to call me a murderer for eating something that had to be killed to be eaten, I'm going to call vegetarians murderers for the same reason.

Like I really care in the end (duh I eat meat), but I'll argue back if you call me bad names ^_^

Honor your ancestors and eat a chicken! I like looking at those peta pictures, they just make want to eat chicken more...

KFC = grOd....

Arbys chicken finger good...
    Last edited by Casey; 06-15-2005 at 06:31 AM.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by noname
    I wonder if peta has conventions? I would gladly go and eat chicken in front of all of them.
    I wonder if you go to church? I'd gladly take a bible and an american flag, tear them up, light them on fire, and then piss it out infront of you.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    Quote Originally Posted by noname
    I wonder if peta has conventions? I would gladly go and eat chicken in front of all of them.
    I wonder if you go to church? I'd gladly take a bible and an american flag, tear them up, light them on fire, and then piss it out infront of you.

Nice try, but Im not a devote religious fellow, and dont really care.

Back to how chicken is great...

I like the Burger King grilled chicken sandwhiches, they are so good.

I used to like KFC, but over several years, I have found that their food quality seems to be degrading. (Greasier, chicken is less meatier, resembles roadkill at times, etc.)

Also, many people I know have worked at KFC, and let's just say they won't eat there anymore. And no, they're no squimish about working with the actual raw food, but yeah, I don't think KFC is good at all.