Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Worst Injury

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

most of your injuries involve blood... Mine had no blood, just excruciating pain! I still kicked ass in timesplitters online, with one hand! Yay for the Sci-Fi Handgun!
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty
    I'm one of those people who have never really been injured, just the usual scratches and bruises
    Yep. I've jumped off of stuff, dived off of stuff, fallen down, been thrown down, twisted things in all different manners of that hurts-ness, but I've still never had anything bad go wrong. I'm unbreakable! *flex*

Signature by rubah. I think.

I hit my head on a video cabnit at school, and it was bleeding for ages, but I laughed. I do that when I hurt myself. I dislocated my knee when is was in a Tae Kwon Do sparing match, and I once cut my shoulder open when I was fencing. I always seem to get hurt, but I have never broken a bone.
    Insane people make knives out out of bars of soap.

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Cutting your arm with a sharperner blades hurts very much so

haha sharpener blades are blunt try using a compass or the table knife they hurt way more *says the voice of self abuse experience*
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

FFXIV Character

Linkle Grey (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by gokufusionss1
    haha sharpener blades are blunt try using a compass or the table knife they hurt way more *says the voice of self abuse experience*
    Nah this is the last time im doing anything like this, ive got red lines over my wrist from a compass before...

Wasn't an injury but still:

When I got my wisdom teeth out they had to remove 4 pieces of my jaw because they were in the way of the teeth. I couldn't eat for 3 days and had to keep a crap load of gauze in my mouth to keep from bleeding to death. I actually passed out the first time I got up to use the bathroom which was about 12 hours after the surgery.

Sucked ass, my mouth was all swolen for like 2 weeks after it too.

Blog Entries

I problem brain with time some ago. People some think still me strange but dumb they are. Me fine now. Brain perfect is.

Articles

I've got a big frame, so I've never broken a bone, though I've had quite a few falls and mishaps that would broke most bones. I have had to get stitches once, so let me tell you about that.

You all know what a broadhead is? It's an arrowhead used for hunting that utilizes three razor blades in a pyramidal pattern, like so:

When I was 12-ish, I was at the babysitters house when her husband was, in a manner unfathomable to me, cleaning arrowheads not unlike the one in the above image. He had them resting on the arm of the chair behind which my backpack had somehow relocated. In my attempt to reclaim my bag I tripped and found support on the arm of the chair, but to my dismay, it was the arm whereupon those deadly instruments lay.

One of those three life-ending blades managed to completely sink itself into my thumb, and cut through a vein (or an artery. One of the two). It sprayed and squirted blood like in the movies, so it made the whole experience worthwhile.

well so far i have had a rusty nail through my foot a broken collarbone and last term i was bent backwards too far and my back hurt for a while i couldn't even stand upright.

Cut lines still visible from using knives........under my left forearm (Some horizontal,some vertical.) I've had a hard life.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    <-- Take it from my little friend to the left.
    Do not lose your braincells!

Ciddieless since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    I problem brain with time some ago. People some think still me strange but dumb they are. Me fine now. Brain perfect is.
    I'll perform any brain aneurysm/tumour operation for just under €50! Just bring me a bottle of antiseptic and some towels. Oh, and a bottle of lubricant. Won't want the drill's friction to overheat and fry your brain, would we?
    Money, power, sex... and elephants.
    -- Capt. Simon Illyan, ImpSec

Blog Entries

there was a picture here

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    <-- Take it from my little friend to the left.
    Do not lose your braincells!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn
    On 12 December 1996 I was beaten so bad I was in intensive care for 4 days, they tried to stab me but I stopped them with my arm n now it has a 6 inch long Hard-Man scar on it, the curse of being Catholic in the wrong place at the wrong time.

In August 2000 I was attacked again, this time they used a bottle on my face and I R scared there too.
    Man, that sucks. Fortunately, I've never been the victim of a sectarian attack before, though me and a few friends were threatened with knives once for being a mostly Protestant team after playing a football match in a predominately Catholic area.

And my worst injury came from a football (soccer) match. I tore the ligaments in my left ankle a few years ago, and it's still less stable than my right one to this day. But, oh well; it's not really that big a deal.
    Casteal is my little sister!